on 12 December 2010
The chapters are short and many inspiring examples. In fact I constantly recommend this book to any friends or family who I see them struggling in any aspect of their lives.
on 9 March 2015
I would recommend this book to anyone having trouble with motivation or their mindset. We are who we say we are. Your self talk is important. Think Big!! Excellent book.
on 23 July 2014
I wouldn't spend money on this book. Just google individual success stories and you will get better articles. Same all motivation speech. Nothing is out of the box. sorry.
on 19 December 2013
Since like forever i had like a say something like : Go for the sky so you can at least get near it and do great stuff ... this book is a very good read on this subject.
on 25 January 2013
I recommend this book to everyone. It contains very good advices with various examples. It creates the confidence, tolerance and belief in yourself and in every person.
on 10 May 2014
I love this CD. I listen to it while driving and it is guaranteed to always lift my mood and encourage me to keep focused, believe in myself and follow my goals!
on 5 May 2014
Not quite finished but it has already given me the needed push from the first few pages. A must read to get rid of the negative self chatter that fills our heads
on 7 October 2013
Absolutely fantastic. Totally engaging, thought provoking and stimulating. If your picture was small to start with this certainly opens up a broader picture.
on 16 February 2012
This is one of the best books ever written and I was happy to receive some more copies to give to others to enjoy. Good price, fast delivery. Thanks.
on 9 March 2013
I strongly recommend reading this book if you want to improve your lot in life. Truly inspirational it is full of practical life changing advice.