on 6 May 2001
This is th single most amazing book i have ever read in my entire life. I am not the same person anymore. This book is the bible of self development. Every person in the world should read it and it should be part of the school curriculam.After you read this bok, pass it on to friends and family, they will be for ever grateful.
on 9 October 2007
I can only affirm & agree wholeheartedly with ALL the Positive reviews written here already. Truly a classic & one of the best of the PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) series of books. Straight to the point & full of inspiration.

A much needed "pick me up" pep pill when you're feeling down & a little lost in your life or career. It's never too late to start afresh!! Easy to read, digest & apply to your own life RIGHT NOW!! Get it, get up, get out & start living a new, improved & happier life right from page one!

No airy fairy weird and wonderful (or unbelievable) stuff, just plain and practical solutions that you can activate straight away & incorporate into your regime without delay. For winners only!!
on 5 October 2007

on 17 November 1999
This is really a great book. After reading this all those things you thought you thought you knew are put into perspective and you definitely come away feeling capable of anything you set your mind too. Don't dismiss this book. Try it and experience that feeling of empowerment
on 11 May 2001
Schwartz's book is one of the all time classics of self-help/self motivation. It has been in print for over 40 years and the principles it contains are still valid today. Buy it - it will change your life completely.
on 12 December 1999
I read Dr Schwartz in a very difficult moment of my life. I tried to apply its principles from day one, and it was only too soon that my life started to improve on all fronts: I developed a more positive mental attitude towards my work, my boss and my colleagues, and this triggered on all kinds of good things in my career and private life.
I recommend this book without hesitation to anybody faced with seemingly unsurmountable odds. Its principles are universal and timeless.
on 4 October 2015
Love this book. Very motivational and very accessible. It set me in a more positive and proactive mindset immediately upon reading it and I am now reading it a second time and making notes as I go as there are so many good bits in there that I want to make sure I keep fresh in my mind.
This book gave me extra confidence and belief in my actions to be more proactive in perusing my dreams.
I have already personally recommeded this book to a number if friends and wouldn't hesitate to recommed it further.
on 28 August 2010
I have read many self help books but this stands out as one if not the best. If you are unsure whether to read this or not I would recommend you go for it, you won't be disappointed.
It was recommended to me by my sister who sells Amway and it's on their must read list. I'm not surprised it's easy to read and it's all good common sense. I described it to a friend as 'everything I try to live by' but written down. Its one I will keep by my bed and pick up to remind myself every now and then
on 21 October 2010
This book is an amazing, wonderful life changing book.. Recommended for everyone who is interested to improve his life or who is ambitious to do something better, infact best out of life.. Read this, enjoy this, implement this in action and get sweet results in return.. Believe me you are in 100% profit if you buy this book. Every line is intersting, Every page has a message.. Every chapter has a lesson.. If you are reading this, then dont waste more time, just buy this book..
on 13 December 2010
I think this book has some really good ideas that are worth reading. However, if you have already read Carnegie Dale's How to win Friends and Influence people....you will see that 80% of what Schwartz says in this book is the same as what Carnegie says in 'How to win friends....' but Carnegie has a much better way of explaining it. Even the examples in this book, they might be true but are annoyingly simplistic...something like this - a person of with limited education but plenty of perseverance started a furniture workshop in his garage but with the right attitude and skills is now a millionaire, so the right attitude is very important. I really enjoyed couple of chapters about being action oriented and how goal setting helps. Overall a decent read but if you want to read a book on the same topic, Carnegie Dale's version is much superior in my opinion.