5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful for anatomy
As a first year vet student I found this book very helpful for my anatomy class. It explains everything you need to know very clearly. I like that it has a general anatomy section and then more species-specific sections (Dogs and Cats, Horses, Ruminants, Pigs, Birds).
Published on 19 Jan 2011 by D

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality product from amazon
Published 10 months ago by Elane5000

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful for anatomy, 19 Jan 2011
This review is from: Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 4e (Hardcover)
In my opinion, it's essential to have a good anatomy book for reference and revision and I definitely recommend this one. I know some people have complained that it doesn't have many picture's but I've never really had a problem with that. I think it depends on the way you study, some people prefer different styles than others and it's always a good idea to have a look at the library or friend's books before you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 4e (Hardcover)
A brilliantly illustrated book, ideal for those starting in veterinary medicine or science. This was bought as a gift for our daughter who wants a career in veterinary medicine, she lovely the book and gives detailed anatomy of 6 different animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Textbook of veterinary anatomy., 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 4e (Hardcover)
The book was purchased as a gift to my granddaughter who started her university course in October 2013. It was chosen by her and she is delighted with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality product from amazon, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 4e (Hardcover)
I can't comment on the book contents and how useful it is etc as I have purchased it in anticipation of starting veterinary medicine at uni later this month. I wanted to write a review to comment on the quality of the item. I received my first copy of the hardcover book, it was battered with every single edge and corner misshaped and squashed. I called to complain to amazon and they quickly sent a replacement. Unfortunately the replacement is only marginally better, the corners of the spine are still squashed beyond belief and are just not the quality you would expect when paying 65. I am keeping the replacement simply because I can't be bothered to return it and receive another replacement to yet again have the same quality issues. All i can think is its either a faulty batch or amazon can sell these books at 30 cheaper than other places like Waterstones because they are almost 'reject' books that are not fit for other shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 7 April 2013
jennifer (Newry, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 4e (Hardcover)
A good solid veterinary anatomy text book, could do with some more comparisons between species, but plenty of diagrams, possibly a bit more detail required in places. but overall a very good text book

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 4e (Hardcover)
great quality just what my daughter needed the book arrived in excellent condition
she has found it useful in her studies

Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 4e
Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 4e by C. J. G. Wensing DVM PhD (Hardcover - 8 Dec 2009)
84.99