5.0 out of 5 stars wow
This was a really fascinating book, I really recommend reading this really intense book, it is mind exploading how somebody who is pro-abortion on demand for any reason and then has a massive conversion to being strongly pro-life after seeing an ultrasound abortion seeing the unborn child's leg jerk as the abortion instrument struck violently.
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. L. Mccann

1.0 out of 5 stars Crossing the Life Line
I received 2 copies of unPlanned but no Crossing the Life Line HB which is by the same author. Must say I'm confused since what you show here is unPlanned. Perhaps you could explain.
Published 14 months ago by Ann Lauraites

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 25 Jun 2012
Mrs. L. Mccann (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A much needed wake- up call!, 27 May 2012
I heard about this book on Radio Four's 'Woman's Hour' - as a person that has always been very pro-abortion I thought this would give me an interesting insight into the alternative viewpoint!
This is a beautifully honest and well written account of the authors encounter with a pro-life clinic in the U.S. Although I found this book slightly uncomfortable to read at times it gave me a fundamental insight into what abortion really is. The tone of this book comes across as almost like a conversation with one of your friends, perhaps that is the reason that it hits home quite hard. I can honestly say that this book has has a very positive influence on my life and every woman should read this before making any choice thinking that what they are doing doesn't mean anything or matter to anyone - after reading they will understands the implications.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 7 Jan 2014
I couldn't put this book down. Not only is this book about one woman's awakening to the reality of abortion but it's also an awakening to God, you can almost feel His presence in the way this lady begins to talk and act in the latter chapters of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Dec 2013
Ciara Butler (Tipperary, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This book gives great insight into what really goes on in Planned Parenthood facilities. Abby Johnson tells of her experiences in Planned parenthood, her journey from prochoice to prolife. She talks about how she first got involved in Planned parenthood. What I like about this book is that she talks about what she done in Planned parenthood with humility. She does not hold back what she done dispute how she or others might think about it. If you are prolife, buy this book it is great. If you are prochoice buy this book, you may just change your mind and heart about this book, if you are a mother or father, buy this book, it shows how family's who stick together can help each other, If you are Catholic/Christian buy this book, This book talk a lot about Gods involvement. I guess what I am saying is no-matter who you are this book may help you in some way whether it is a change of heart from prochoice to prolife or motivation to keep going in the prolife movement. It also reminds us that God is always involved in what we do and as a Catholic myself I thought the way she turned to Gods will in the end was just so inspiring. A great read!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it and read it, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Unplanned PB (Focus on the Family Books) (Paperback)
This book is the story of how Abby Johnson changed her mind! She doesn't say but at the end she and her husband became Catholic!

1.0 out of 5 stars Crossing the Life Line, 15 Feb 2013

ARRAY(0xa7e7f48c)

Unplanned PB (Focus on the Family Books)
Unplanned PB (Focus on the Family Books) by Johnson Abby (Paperback - 1 Nov 2011)
9.73