5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
This is another brilliant book by Francine Rivers, following on from her book 'Her Mother's Hope'. As with all her books I have read, I couldn't put this down.
Published on 6 Oct 2010 by Benji25

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read but seemed a little depressing
My wife was not over keen on this book. Easy read but seemed a little depressing.
Published 1 month ago by keith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars HER DAUGHTERS DREAM book 2, 12 Oct 2010
I found her first book excellent and didn't realize it had a sequel to it, so I just had to get it! its an amazing tale, you get gripped into the story and do not want to put it down, as all her books, excellent read

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspiring!, 21 Nov 2011
Having read 'Her Mother's Hope', I couldn't wait to read 'Her Daughter's Dream' which was very emotional and inspiring. It just shows how one good intention could easily be misunderstood between generations and even how trying to offer an alternative approach (without explanation) could still be misunderstood. This book made me reflect on the relationship between my family over the last three generations to see if there are any misconceived patterns emerging or that have emerged. I certainly recommend reading this book...

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Daughters Dream, 8 Nov 2011
A beautifully written book about family life, history repeating itself and the ultimate reconcilliation. It makes you realize that we often don't understand where the other person is coming from. An underlying Christian message gently running through the characters lives. A lovely sequel to Her Mothers Hope which is concluded in a thought provoking way. I loved these books and will share them with others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Daughters Dream PB (book), 6 Jun 2011
Fantastic Book. The story was enthralling!! Francine Rivers manages to hold your attention. I couldn't put it down. I laughed and cried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant 2 series by Francine Rivers, 15 Oct 2010
Z. Folkes (cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
What can I say that hasn't already been said - It was fantastic - like the others I was unable to put this book down and was reading it for 2 hours each evening when I was supposed to be sleeping. It covers a family for 7 generations going into depth with 4 of the generations. Like several of her other books a lot of this is taken from similar experiences that Francine herself knew as a child. If you are not familiar with Francine Rivers now is the time to start I cannot recommend her too highly. Another thing which stood out to me is that unlike other authors who seem to praise themselves up, you get none of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have in one's personal library ! :), 11 Oct 2011
Excellent book, Francine Rivers is my favourite author, in that discipline.
She is a solid christian so anything you read by her is anchored in Jesus.
Highly recommended. You will not be desappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely wonderful!!, 13 Jun 2011
A magnificent book, most enjoyable and highly recommended to everyone of any age, especially women! Francine Rivers never ceases to provide entertaining Christian reading..... I couldn't put this book down!! Can't wait for the next new book of hers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Daughters Dream, 18 Feb 2011
Couldn't wait to read this book, as with all her others. The description of the hearts affairs are so sensitive, yet extremely demonstrative. Francine seems to have the ability to take you to the heights of the mountain top, and then holding your breath, takes you to an even further peak with her very special ability to tell a simple story but in such a sensitive powerful way. Well done Francine, wish I could give it a bonus star! Would reccomend this to anyone who apprecaiites a Christian book.

5.0 out of 5 stars All and more!, 4 Jan 2011
This book is the follow on to Her Mother's Hope - it is all the first book was - and more! I confess I am an absolute fan of Francine Rivers but have passed this to my relatives who have never heard of her work or read any of her books and they too are addicted! They have been unable to put this series down. This book brings the story up to modern day and continues to tell of a generation of women and their relationships with each other. Rivers is so clever to bring all the stories to a gripping end which somehow takes you back to the beginning and reminds the reader of the fantastic journey they have been on whilst reading the books. I tingle as I write about it because it is so packed with emotion and expression that it leaves me a different person to when I started reading it. It will no doubt challenge a reader to reflect on their own relationships and cherish those they care for as years pass by.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Her Daughters Dream PB (Marta's Legacy)
Her Daughters Dream PB (Marta's Legacy) by Rivers Francine (Paperback - 1 Sep 2011)
9.62