5.0 out of 5 stars The guide for PhD students, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches (Paperback)
Even though I am in my second year in PhD program, it is only when I read this book that things made sense and I started to know the difference between the five approaches and how to use each one of them. I advised my PhD supervisor to use this book for the next batches rather than the book she used with us in the first year.
Easy use of language, prefect organizing, and detailed explanations that Creswell used made my life very easy to start working on my proposal paper.
It is a MUST book for all PhD students no matter especially in social studies and education fields.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 July 2014
This has been the most helpful book that I have read since starting my doctorate! It really helped me to place myself within a research methodology. My work has come on in leaps and bounds since I read this and I would recommend it to any doctoral researcher.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 18 May 2014
Nice an simple to read at any level from undergraduate to post graduate - refreshing and does not blind you with science.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
H. D. Hoseph - See all my reviews
Fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 July 2013
The book is brand new and it is what I was looking for. Excellent purchase and happy to have it

Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches