5.0 out of 5 stars Good reference, 22 Oct. 2010
Toni Harness "Raven Reader" (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Understanding Social Work Practice in Mental Health (Paperback)
A well written book about how to understand mental health with regards to social work. It is an excellent reference for those who need a level of understanding quickly. Would recommend to any social work student interested or needing a starting point for mental health practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellant & Interesting read, 14 Mar. 2011
Prior to purchasing this book, I wanted to know that the book was going to offer me an all rounded view of the field of mental health and the role of social workers working in this field. I also wanted to know if there was a historical perspective on mental health which would prove useful to me, as my intentions for buying this book for was my studies. However I was already informed about this book & recommended it by a University Lecturer, so I had an idea of it's contents.

I have found this book not only interesting but an excellant source of information which has proved very benefical and useful. I would recommend this book to anyone who is wanting to gain some knowledge of social work in the field of mental health or to use to reference their academic work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2014
Very good, helps perfectly with assignments .

Understanding Social Work Practice in Mental Health
Understanding Social Work Practice in Mental Health by R. W. Dunn (Paperback - 4 Dec. 2009)