on 26 January 2015
I bought this book to help with my dissertation, which it did perfectly.

This is an excellent book which compiles a variety of different psychological theories and presents them in a really easily accessible and understandable way. It also provides a long list of references which can be used for further research into particular areas of interest to expand on the basic overview the book provides. This book, in my opinion, is good for people wanting to find a place to start their research into attitudes or who need to have a little knowledge about a variety of different areas, as I did.

There was nothing I disliked about this book, even things such as the size (easy to fit into a bag) and pretty design were positive.
on 12 November 2011
I bought this book because I needed to learn about attitude theories quickly for a presentation. It did not disappoint, providing a well structured and accessible guide to the psychology of attitudes. Recommended.