4.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver
This book saved my life on the MN330 unit at Royal Holloway. If you are doing it, you need to get to know. Well worth £25, and it's the only book I haven't wanted to sell after completing a year. It's nice.
Published on 29 Sep 2008 by Mr. I. J. Bowden

Well, I am not happy at all with this provider. I regret ordering from them. I should have ordered from Amazon itself. It was for my module, now its time for my assignment - but still wondering when I will receive.
Published on 27 Mar 2009 by Keerthivasan Manoharan

4.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, 29 Sep 2008
This review is from: Global Shift: Mapping the Changing Contours of the World Economy (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 15 Mar 2009
Book is clear, concise, easy to access and a brilliant buy. Fully recommended, not bad coming from a non-human Geographer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 15 Jan 2012
This book explains and talks about the world the inequalities, how to improve it as well as possibilities to change it. It explains the world and its complexity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb 2010
This product come very quickly and in good condition. High quality product and would definately recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a delay, which you could not expect if you ve ordered from Amazon., 27 Mar 2009

Global Shift: Mapping the Changing Contours of the World Economy