5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas & Friends Ride Along with Thomas (Play-A-Sound Books)
Great book for young children the story is fun and the sounds are great, even for us young at heart adults.
Published on 30 Nov. 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work
Plastics were broken on arrival and the book played no sounds. Item returned.
Published 6 months ago by Bartoosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas & Friends Ride Along with Thomas (Play-A-Sound Books), 30 Nov. 2010
A Kid's Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but scuffed cover, 5 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Thomas & Friends Ride Along with Thomas (Play-A-Song) (Board book)
Excellent interactive book bought for my Thomas obsessed nephew. Book arrived scuffed even though it was vacumn sealed and that wasnt torn. No time to return it before i go visit him in thd USA - annoying!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star buy, 7 Feb. 2010
R. Bohan (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
My little boy loves this book. He loves turning the wheel while Im reading and pressing all the sound buttons. Would like to find more books like this

5.0 out of 5 stars Delights my child again & again!, 16 Mar. 2015
Caroline (Eastbourne, UK) - See all my reviews
I cannot recommend this highly enough for any Thomas fan! My 2 year old loves Thomas & although she has a few Thomas books, this is the favourite - always the first one off the shelf! The story is great (just like an episode) & the many sound effects are so realistic! My daughter loves 'driving' Thomas through the story using the wheel, making him go choo choo, & using all the other great sounds too. It's a book you can read with them but also one they will find endless delight in on their own. Highly recommended! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great interactive book, 29 April 2012
C. Godwin (UK) - See all my reviews
I was really excited to buy this book for my 18 month old and he absolutely loves it. The steering wheel is really easy for him to use and he presses all the sound effects over and over.

My only disappointment is the week he got it one of the pages came out. He had been turning them a little roughly and no other pages have come out since, but as its a toddler book I would of expected it to be a bit more durable. However, he still loves it & doesn't notice the missing page.

4.0 out of 5 stars My First Order, 16 April 2011
This was first time ordering on Amazon and all i can say is that my order arrived before the date given,it was in perfect condition and i was very happy with my whole experiance, i cannot fault anybody who was involved in sending my order to me. As for the item itself, it was exactly as described and i would strongly reccommend this supplier to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buttons!, 27 Oct. 2010
This book was bought for my son and he loves it! I have never managed to get past the first page of the story, but the buttons keep him entertained for ages! He's now 16 months and has enjoyed the noises and tunes since he was about 9 months old. Definitely a good present. Perhaps as he gets a bit older he'll be more interested in the story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 17 Jun. 2013
I bought this as a gift for my friend's 1 year old boy and I think it is fab. It's a good size and the steering wheel and sound effect buttons are a brilliant way to involve a child in the story telling experience. I think it made a really nice gift and I will be buying one for my little girl too.

4.0 out of 5 stars However I brought a 2nd hand copy that was declared as good, but the wheel was broken to the point ..., 11 Nov. 2014
N. Maddock - See all my reviews
My son loves this. However I brought a 2nd hand copy that was declared as good, but the wheel was broken to the point where we have had to superglue it down.
Unlike some of the other books with wheels this does have the modern tune.

5.0 out of 5 stars very well received gift, 25 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my 16 month old grand daughter,she just loves it the sounds are great,, they are incorporated in the story her favourite book at the moment would recomend

Thomas & Friends Ride Along with Thomas (Play-A-Song)
Thomas & Friends Ride Along with Thomas (Play-A-Song) by Publications International Ltd (Board book - 2 Mar. 2007)
Used & New from: £2.76