5.0 out of 5 stars This book should have a warning sign!, 3 Aug 2005
This review is from: 200 Difficult Sudoku Puzzles (Paperback)
When I unsuspectingly bought this book I thought I was getting pretty good at this...I must have missed a turn somewhere, because I just looked at these puzzles and had no idea where to begin. Thankfully there were some examples and when I started trying them out I managed to get some numbers in. I don't think I'll need another Sudoku book for a long time because this will take me months to get through. The book itself is a good size, it may not fit in you pocket very well, but there's room to write and it's not small and thick like some of the others. All in all, it's as the author says, not for the beginner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a book with harder sudokus, 1 Aug 2005
This review is from: 200 Difficult Sudoku Puzzles (Paperback)
Have you tired of the simpler puzzles available in the Times? This book will last me a long time. The puzzles reveal few numbers, but still (so far at least) are all logically solvable (which has NOT been the case with all previous puzzles found in books). Having bought a number of books, this is my favorite so far (having solved 40 puzzles as of yet). Also, at the current price it represents good value per puzzle (not to mention great value per hard puzzle).

200 Difficult Sudoku Puzzles
200 Difficult Sudoku Puzzles by Peter Greene (Paperback - 9 Aug 2005)
Used & New from: 3.12