Format: Cards|Change

on 6 February 2014
Exellent way for your child to learn new words... All major lverrl 1-2-3 words in this pack and its good that a child can learn at home aswell as in school my son is the top pf his reception lass when it comes to reading books thanks to these.
on 17 January 2012
I have been using this with my four year old who is due to start Reception in September and I must say this has helped a lot. Fun, brightly coloured and inexpensive - these cards are a great way to learn sight words.
on 3 March 2013
These sight words are very helpful. I stick one up every day and call it the word of the day and its helps tremendously with my 4yr old reading.. Very satisfied
on 14 October 2012
My 4 year old son just started reception and these cards have been very helpful in learning 1-3 letter words. Can't wait to learn the bigger words and form sentences with the cards. A********* product!
on 4 February 2015
These are fantastic as an aid for children. The children have to learn the actual word, rather than guessing from seeing a picture. I have already recommended these to the other mums I know.
on 30 June 2014
a fantastic great value pack of words, has harder and easier ones so can sift through the pack and pick out easier ones to start then advance on. my little boy enjoys using them.
on 19 March 2015
I use these sight words for a little girl who has Down syndrome as they learn to read whole words rather than breaking down each sound we use them as flash cards
on 15 July 2015
a little flimsy but my 3 year old craves learning new words and loves these cards. she can read about 25 words thanks to these cards and we love them
on 7 December 2012
Excellent cards that you can use for children in early years up to year 2. These cards can be used in fun games that you can create or general use for getting them to read words out loud and spelling them out. They are very clear and colourful.
on 10 February 2012
I brought these as my little girl is a bit behind in reception year at school and she get something similar from school called worm words so thought these would help and they seem to be. Helping with her blending for letters to make words so fab for reading. Best part is she loves them. No sorry we love them!!