5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 1 May 2014
This review is from: "As You Like It" (No Fear) (No Fear Shakespeare) (Paperback)
I like to read through Shakespeare generally straight through with out the assistance, but it's been useful to have it there so if there was anything that in particular confused me I could automatically check. It's a really great and I found myself immediately engaged. I would recommend this protect to anyone who likes Shakespeare and is looking for something lighthearted and interesting! Peace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shakespeare for all, 10 Aug 2013
E. D. Fisher "Vadders" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
As always, No Fear makes the Bard fully accessable although I did disagree with some of their choice of modern translation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Aug 2010
As a latecomer to the Shakespeare party I would fully recommend this as a very useful introduction to his plays as well as a way of getting fully to grip with the subject.

"As You Like It" (No Fear) (No Fear Shakespeare)
"As You Like It" (No Fear) (No Fear Shakespeare) by William Shakespeare (Paperback - 1 Nov 2004)
5.62