5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read by Essex Bookworm, 6 Sep 2009
I generally love Jo Goodman's books and Sherry, Dash, Smidgin and Pinch are some of my favourite characters, but I have to say that I absolutely loved Wyatt, Rachel and Will. Jo Gooodman has written yet another excellent book with very likable main characters and supporting cast. The plot was good (the usual elements but by no means formulaic) and the developing relationship between Rachel and Wyatt a joy to read. I found myself chuckling aloud throughout the book as Wyatt has some brilliant one liners and Rachel balances him beautifully. This will be a book I read again and probably many times again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth another read, 23 Jun 2011
Cas (Southampton) - See all my reviews
This is an entertaining read from the first page. The characters are well-drawn and Reidsville is probably a place we'd all like to live in. Even the minor characters are given space to become real and have important contributions to make to the story. To those familiar with Jo Goodman's books there are some things that you'll recognise, but they're not detrimental to book. Like the previous reviewer I shall be rereading this book with great pleasure.

ARRAY(0xa4d0fc84)

Never Love a Lawman (Thorndike Romance)
Never Love a Lawman (Thorndike Romance) by Jo Goodman (Hardcover - 17 Mar 2010)
Used & New from: 28.41