Format: Hardcover|Change

on 8 January 2014
I bought this book for a gift for my friends daughter who loves reading. This was a favourite book of mine when I was a child. I was very surprised when it arrived, it was beautifully made, the outer cover was almost padded, it had a lovely feel to it, the illustrations were beautiful and what I liked about it was that it had a tape secured inside for a bookmark.I am thoroughly pleased and satisfied with my purchase, I could not have chosen anything better. Thank You Amazon.
on 16 March 2014
I was searching for an appropriate book for my granddaughter and luckily found this one. It is a hard bound and beautifully illustrated version of one of my favourites and she is bound to love it.

One warning - it is quite heavy, so not suitable for sending abroad as I'd hoped. It will have to fly with me when I go!
on 27 September 2014
The cover says it is "complete and unabridged" but on reading, it is an abridged version of other Heidi books available
on 21 July 2015
Lovely illustrations, just a great book from cover to finish. Wish I could get more classic books of this standard for my grand-daughter
on 6 February 2016
Beautifully presented book, with lovely illustrations throughout. Mu grand-daughter will love it!
on 10 July 2015
Beautiful book with lovely clean text and illustrations
on 6 January 2015
Lovely book which was admired by all who saw it!
on 14 February 2014
This is a lovely book but from the description I thought it was a younger child's book! So at present not what I was looking for!!