5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Victorian Doll's House Sticker Book (Doll's House Sticker Books) (Paperback)
This book is absolutely georgeous, I cannot emphasise just how lovely it is! The illustrations are sooo beautiful and so detailed. There are lots of stickers for each room and a lovely plan of the house with brief descriptions of different aspects of the (posh) Victorian home. I really love this book. I bought it for my 5 year old daughter, and, if I'm being completely honest myself. I love 'helping' her to do this!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautifull Book, 25 Feb 2014
What a beautiful book! Very good quality paper, the stickers are well labelled and the rooms are beautifully laid out. I bought this book for myself as something else to do, normally I buy colouring books, but wanted a change and came across these lovely sticker books, I had no idea what I would be getting as I have never seen anything like this before, so I am very pleased and am looking forward to some quiet time, building yet another Dolls House, but this one won't take up so much room! Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great sticker book from Usbourne, 23 Jan 2014
Bought for 8yr old that loves these sticker books. The historical approach is interesting as well as fun and even when the stickers are finished the books are kept to look through again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Usborne sticker book, 13 Jan 2014
I love these sticker books. Have been buying them for my girls since they were 3 years old. This makes a change from the usual dolly dressing ones and it kept my 6 year old occupied for a few hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 9 Jan 2014
item is very good hours of fun, the children can stick the furniture again and again in different rooms, will buy other ranges

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sticker book, 29 Dec 2013
I bought this sticker book for my little grand daughter for christmas. It is great and she really liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOTS OF HOURS OF FUN, 25 Nov 2013
E. Edeh "F.K. Edeh" (London,England) - See all my reviews
I'm always looking for ways to engage my kids, and stickers books are something that they enjoy. The pictures are colourful, and there are plenty of stickers and it an interesting way of learning history as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, hours of fun during rainy day for ..., 29 Jun 2014
Another quality product! Great design, hours of fun during rainy day for girls aged from 6/7 and above.
Definitely worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly lovely book, 5 Jun 2014
sally tarbox (aylesbury bucks uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Beautiful book featuring 17 scenes (some a single page, some a double-spread) in a Victorian house, all decorated but waiting for you to apply the 240 stickers. The rooms include a library, schoolroom, maid's bedroom, conservatory and garden. There's a floor plan to indicate where the furnishings should go - and many of the stickers feature little notes to explain them.
It's absolutely gorgeous, and although I've bought this for a gift for friend's child in Sri Lanka, I'm itching to play with it myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely sticker book, 8 May 2014
caro (cambridge) - See all my reviews
The pictures are delightful. Bought it for my niece who is 7 years old, and she had a lovely time doing it.

Victorian Doll's House Sticker Book (Doll's House Sticker Books)
Victorian Doll's House Sticker Book (Doll's House Sticker Books) by Ruth Brocklehurst (Paperback - 1 Nov 2013)
4.79