‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
I run a group of fine motor skills in a school. One of the tool I use is origami. When I introduce the children to the book, their enthusiastic response took even me aback. It is fantastic. The instructions are easy to follow. The prints on some of the papers are awesome and when you fold it up, you get the matching "power jet" on both sides. For one who is not easily impress, even I have to confess to being impress by this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
The book arrived promtly for Christmas post. Have to say it was heaps cheaper than buying direct from Usborne so great value for money via Amazon. My son (7yrs) loves making paper plans and we have all had endless hours of fun making and flying them around the house, fantastic activity when its wet outside and you are struggling for things to do without an electronic item being involved. Would really recommend this product for your kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars 200 paper aeroplanes!!!!!!.....to fold and fly!!!!!!!, 27 Sept. 2013
muddy9mtb "J" (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
great product, very colorful and easy to use...give to any aspiring aviator or just as a laugh. actually only 4 or 5 designs of planes but who cares..hours of fun for all the family

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift - great hit, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
I bought this as a gift for my 8 year old niece and she absolutely loved it - in fact I think all the family did. Lovely range of bright colourful planes in a variety of shapes which held her interest not just on the day but for many weeks after until they were all used up. The upshot is she is now able to fold planes out of plain pieces of paper and decorate them herself after the practice with the ones for this book. I would recommend anyone to buy this as a gift not just for a child but even for adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, but we should have realised something!, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
graphics, mix and detail are brilliant, but while a book of 200 is only 4 x 8 inches or so... When they get start to get converted to actual planes, they eventually take up half the room! :) See the pic! That said, probably the best stocking filler received and being played with long passed Christmas. If you are feeling evil, give it to somebody else's child as a present. You'll be fine weeks before they realise what you've done! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars The paper is good quality, the instructions are simple, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
3 and a half weeks on from Christmas day, when my (nearly) 5 year old son was given this book, and we now have over half of them made and cluttering up my sitting room. This book has become the bane of my life! The planes keep "accidentally" falling out of the book (my son says) and I'm sure I am developing a callous on my "folding finger."
On the positive side, my son loves this book and all the planes within! The paper is good quality, the instructions are simple, the planes fly well and the designs are fantastic and so colourful! Well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
I bought this as a stocking filler for my daughter this year, and we have been thoroughly impressed with it. The book contains very easy to follow instructions across several designs, each with many patterns to choose from. Every design works well and most of the patterns have had a lot of thought put into them. The paper is also slightly thicker than 80gsm, meaning the resulting planes have exactly the right weight to give them the heft they need to fly well. My daughter is seven and had no problem with it at all. Soon our living room was full of planes flying around!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent present for boys, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
Easy to follow the instructions so mum looks good too! Colourful and vibrant patterns that work well and look smashing

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
This book was bought for my 5 year old son as a Christmas present and he loves it, as do his 13 year old twin cousin girls and my 3 year old daughter. They were delighted when I was able to leave them with a wad of the pages to make later (the design of the book is very clever; instructions being on the fold-out sleeves) the tear-out sheets make it very easy to do this. The pictures on the pages are brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paper Plane Lovers., 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly (Game)
My 5 year old son loves paper planes so this book was ideal for him.
Great value for money and lots of colourful planes.
Some of the folds were a little tricky with no guidelines to follow but we
have made lots and lots of planes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly
200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly by Various (Game - 1 Aug. 2013)