Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 January 2013
I didnt really read the description properly and was under the impression that this book contained designs for 100 different paper planes. It actually contains only 4 designs; 25 removable pages with folding lines for each design.
VINE VOICEon 20 November 2015
The book comes with instructions how to make 4 different types of planes and 100 pages (a bit larger than A5) with planes to fold, 25 of each type: dart, bug, glider and jet.
To my surprise it does not include the easiest plane that I always knew how to make since I was a child, but again, everyone probably knows how to make this one so there was no need to include it in the book.

Our 5 year old girl how loves flying paper planes absolutely adore this book... she made already 3 planes within few seconds of opening the present.

There are little coloured planes in the corner of each paper so you can easily see which type of plane the paper is destined for. Also folding The pages have lines so it is easy to fold them which is very handy, well done, recommended.

One star less for the fact that the patterns are quite dark... not as colourful as on the cover picture.
on 4 March 2013
My four year old loves these planes so much that I bought these for my godson. He does need a bit of help with the folding - but the instructions are easy to follow. But the best bit is the planes really fly - each style differently. My son has had hours of fun.
on 8 November 2015
Design error on print, guide lines not correct
review image
on 28 December 2012
Excellent instructions and good quality. Arrived promptly, good value and splendid gift. I would recommend this boom to any inquiring mind!
on 8 August 2013
A great book with some fantastic designs for any child or grown up alike. Quality paper and easy instructions / markings to make several different types, perfect for competing against one another to set a new speed or distance record.
on 17 December 2015
Beautifully designed paper planes, good quality paper so planes won't be too flimsy once folded. Clear instructions at the beginning of the book, and plenty of designs, colours and patterns to choose from. Bought for a party to keep guests entertained, then have a competition at the end. Very impressed, I think it would suit kids and adults alike.
on 14 June 2013
I really like this book even though there are only 5 kinds of paper planes in it. I was a little dissapointed at first, but my 5 year old needed to have quite a few tries before he could do it himself, so all in all it's a good thing there there aren't too many recipies. Soon he'll be ready for more challenges
on 20 December 2014
My daughter loved this book. Not content with the paper planes she had been making in reception she started asking me to make her better ones. As it was never a skill set I have mastered, I found this book and she was thrilled. Although the paper planes made are very small, if made well they fly brilliantly.
on 11 June 2013
Lots of planes to make in a variety of different designs. The quality of the paper and printed patterns is very good and the completed planes look very good and fly well. They were slightly too difficult for my six year old to fold without help but is was nice for us to do them together.