on 17 February 2013
I bought one for my 5-year-old daughter at Christmas, and she loved it. Absolutely loads of things to colour, keeping her occupied for hours. Great value for money. My 9-year-old loved it too, and I had to buy another one for her birthday in January!
on 2 August 2013
Bought this for a 6-yr-old girl. There are so many things to colour and look for that it keeps her occupied for hours. Her brother and sister also like to join in, and I like looking for the "fairy mouse" myself!
on 17 May 2013
What a fantastic book, bought for my little girl. She absolutely loves it!! She has spent many happy hours colouring bits here and there.
One of the nice things is that because there is so much on each page she can just colour a little at a time, so if we are going out and she hasn't much time she'll just say that she'll colour a little fairy before we go :)
One of the best colouring books i have bought!!!
Would recommend to everyone whose little girl likes to colour!!
on 6 October 2014
These books are just fantastic for kids, I even found myself enjoying it too! Great quality, value for money, lovely illustrations. A great way to keep the kids happy and occupied for an hour or two. I have ordered more since this one. Would highly recommend!
on 28 May 2013
My granddaughter is 4 years old and absolutely loved this book. It is so colourful and full of things to do and such value. Great present from her great grandma.
on 22 April 2014
Excellent gift. So well received I keep a few at home to give a presents, both girls and the one for boys.
on 4 January 2013
I bought this for a litte girl aged 4 and she loves it, would recommend anyone to buy this to anyone