on 24 February 2015
My five year-old (nearly 6) son loves this Storms and Hurricanes book as he loves the others in the series (Dinosaurs, Volcanoes, Reptiles, etc.). I cannot recommend this series highly enough. My daughter didn't get quite as much mileage out of them but she still found them interesting. Go with what your child is interested in though and they will get months of pleasure out of them; once thy have one they start giving hints for the next ones they'd like and I've found them brilliant for Christmas stockings and treats here and there.
on 4 January 2014
Bought as a companion to the Volcano one and the one on weather. Nice little learnig books. Grandson (just 11) got a Volcano making experiment set, for Xmas too,so the Volcano one started buying what I saw as a link?
on 18 March 2016
The kids loved this book. It got the imagination going and they asked many questions and still do. They dont get bored of it. Good science and geography tool as well.
on 2 October 2014
Such a great book!
Now my son Knows everything about the force of nature!
Also gave away as present !
on 3 May 2015
We love all of these books. Engaging and educational for our seven and five year olds.
on 2 December 2015
Very informative and helped my daughter with her school project
on 15 September 2015