Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 February 2010
I have yet to find a book in this series which is less than excellent - the activities are interesting, the format is beautiful and the instructions are straightforward. However, this is very much a book for (tom)boys, and there isn't too much to appeal to 'girly' girls (in which case, you should look at the excellent Princess titles). One of two items (such as the cardboard helmet, which admittedly I haven't tried) did seem to be rather difficult and would require a lot of adult supervision.
on 22 December 2013
It is a good little book but for younger people. I bought it for a 10 year old and it is a little on the childish side although I am going to use it to make a knights helmet and I am 60. Lots of good cont4en for around 6 year old's just getting into making things and interested in Knights.
on 13 June 2013
I used this activity book in a holiday club that i work in, it went down a treat with the children. Not only the boys but the girls as well!! It arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this book for children who enjoy hands on activities. The only negative comment i would make is that the book is a lot smaller than i imagined, with a lot less pages. But this didn't stop us from enjoying it and making the lovely ideas inside.
on 28 March 2013
I bought 20 of these books as party bag gifts for my 6 year olds knight birthday party. They were a hit.
on 27 February 2014
Another great book from Osborne things to make and do. Bought for school projects and as a birthday gift. Would recommend if you are into castles and Knights. Arrived quickly and in good packaging.
on 16 December 2009
I was please with this bbok that I purchased for my six year old son
on 20 December 2009
My boys were doing a whole school based project we found this helped them out.
on 9 June 2014
Bought for my Grandson to help with project he is doing for School. Looks great & I'm sure he'll get hours of fun
on 10 December 2013
my grandson six year old,has spent hours playing with this and is able to take it with him when visiting friends.
on 30 June 2016
Bought for 6 year old but would be better suited to an older child - maybe 8-9 ish upwards? Great book though.