Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 June 2014
Bought specifically for my quite able 7 year old grandson, to keep him occupied on a holiday flight. The book contains a wide variety of puzzles of different levels of difficulty. I knew that he enjoys puzzles and challenges, so I was pleased to see there was enough here to keep his interest.
on 4 June 2013
Three of our grandchildren are at a really inquisitive stage of their development. These sorts of books are ideal to keep them mentally stimulated when the weather precludes us taking them out. Lots of variety and interest all in one place.
on 9 February 2014
Bought with others as a special offer A bit pricey but interesting content Like all Usborne products good quality and liked by grand children
on 23 September 2013
Usborne do some fantastic books for both girls and boys, my grandsons really enjoyed the books and they are still using them
on 2 July 2015
Bought this for my son last summer and it kept him busy for our entire two-week holiday (when we weren't doing other things!). Thoroughly recommend this for the range and thoughtfulness of the activities. Definitely would engage a child between the ages of 4 and 11.
on 14 August 2015
Really kept my then 4 year old entertained and we had fun doing some of the activities together. Lots of variety and imaginative activities. Drawing ,colouring, odd one out , matching activities, designing own, and stickers to name a few.
on 15 August 2014
Excellent book! My daughter is 7 and although needed help with some parts worked her way through, sticking stickers, colouring in, spotting the difference and answering questions. Great for anytime not just holidays. Usborne at its best :)
on 3 October 2015
Lots of fun activities in there. A great little book for my 7 year old. She enjoyed it very much. It's quite large for a beach bag but you can't have it all I guess.
on 23 August 2013
I bought copies of this book for both of my children (aged 6) and they have really enjoyed picking it up, flicking through it and finding activities to do. There's a great mix of activities, quizzes, puzzles, etc and it was useful both while travelling and while on holiday.
on 28 March 2013
My kids love this series of activity books. Can spend a quiet afternoon working through different activities in the book. Keeps them interested.