5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun!
I bought this from a book club for my 9year old and have come on to buy a couple more as gifts. She loves hers and has worked on it for hours this afternoon. The activities are varied and interesting and the quality is great. Am going to give the boys one a go for my sons! Recommended.
Published on 4 Aug 2012 by KAP75

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointing
after buying the fabulous coloring and doodle book by fiona watt and lovell this was a bit disapointing. There was too much space for doodling and the colouring in pictures quite basic without a lot of detail. For younger children perhaps a better buy.Mine are 8 and 5 years old and already have a collection of colouring books.
Published on 16 Nov 2012 by jms

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun!, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: Drawing, Doodling and Colouring: Girls (Usborne Drawing, Doodling and Colouring) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect holiday distraction, 11 Aug 2012
Mrs. L. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
We bought the unisex version of this book last year to take on holiday and it was our saving grace for our 3 year old. we're going on holiday again soon and this book does not dissapoint! good sized a4 size with loads of lovely picture to colour in or to doodle new pictures, kept my daughter very busy and made her settle down between swimming and playing. not just a normal colouring book, this has actally been thought about, designed and created by people who can draw, making it a joy to use, recommended (good price too!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Drawing, Doodling and Colouring for Girls, 28 Mar 2013
Beth (County Tyrone, Ireland) - See all my reviews
As a seventeen year old suffering from the stress of exams, "Drawing, Doodling and Colouring" is my therapy! I'll always be a child at heart, never mind the therapeutic feeling of art, so this book really is perfect for me; the pictures are all so beautiful and of such an excellent quality, not to mention the amazing price for the amount you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars great drawing and doodling book, 8 Jun 2014
brought for birthday presents for daughters friends age 9 years , daughter loved it so much she wants one, so now have ordered 2 more. lots of pages and different things to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 April 2014
I bought this for one of my godaughters who is 6 and its gone down a storm - lots to do and see!

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 24 Mar 2014
so attractive to look at and veru sturdy. My eight year old loved it kept her busy for ages and is still doing.. These is a lovely colourful book for a young child and I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great time waster, 19 Mar 2014
Love this book. Bought for daughter 10 but have given it to 7-9 year olds to with some pens. Pages and pages of fun to colour and experiment with pattern and design. Paper is good quality for pens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., 12 Mar 2014
Great little book to keep them quiet for hours!
Lots to draw, colour and complete.
My niece loved this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars doodling book, 20 Jan 2014
bought for our daughter keeps her entertained for hours when we are away in caravan and the weather isnt very good

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present for 8 Year old Niece, 1 Jan 2014
........ We have the 'general' colouring book from Usborne and enjoy doing this together and I bought this as a Xmas Present. My Niece has given this four stars and says it is fun and entertaining - would recommend. I'd say good quality amazing price and well worth the money - speedy delivery and I like colouring it myself - all those adults out there one to purchase !!