5.0 out of 5 stars The right level
Published 23 months ago by S. C. JONES

3.0 out of 5 stars PRESENT
i selected book for my grandson but when recieved was to childish for his requirements but I will keep and give to my younger grandson on his birthday
Published 7 months ago by Sophie

5.0 out of 5 stars The right level, 2 Sep 2012
S. C. JONES "Jonesy" (Leicestershire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)
In other Amazon reviews I've expressed my high regard for the 'Look Inside' series, and 'Look Inside Cars' is equally worthy of praise. The book contains not only plenty of flaps to lift but also a lot of information about how cars are made, how they work, motor sports, and so on, all at just the right level for my five-year-old son to enjoy. This book achieves the ideal balance of being educational yet fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)
One of the kids fave books,top quality illustrations with fantastic detail, highly recommended will make a great addition to the children's book collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, small and etailed, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)
I bought this for my 3 year old and he loves it. Lots of flaps and nice talk through details. It's around A5 size and easy to hold or take somewhere. A great book with a long shelf life. Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent range of books, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)
Love these books. Look Inside Your Body my favourite but this is great too. My four year old has learned a lot and I have too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)
My grandson got this book from the library about 10 times in a row & loved it so much I got him a copy -he never seems to tire of it and gets endless fun lifting the multiple flaps whilst giving a running commentary on what is underneath - excellent - money very well spent

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)
Fantastic detail ( as with all the books in the series and the 'See Inside' series too). Really challenging in terms of the language used, which is a good thing. Excellent illustrations and flaps within flaps - superb. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)
I bought this for my 22-month old boy and he loves it. Possibly a little too young for it but still loves the endless flaps under flaps under flaps - still keep finding the odd new one! Going to order the other books as well. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)
My son absolutely loves this book. He loves cars and this is perfect for him. It is entertaining with all the flaps but also very informative. Flaps are of high quality and despite lots of reading by a 2 year old they are all still in tact!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book!, 21 Dec 2012
Dan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)
My 20 month old son loves this book! I was going to keep it for when he was older thinking it was more appropriate for maybe a 3 year old, but he wanted to see it and now its all he wants to read! Good quality sturdy book with load of lift up flaps, and flaps within flaps - he still hasn't found all the flaps yet. and really educational with lots to talk about with them. I'm buying another one for my nephew.

3.0 out of 5 stars PRESENT, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) (Board book)

Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside)
Look Inside Cars (Usborne Look Inside) by Rob Lloyd Jones (Board book - 1 Jun 2012)
6.99