5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book
You can either buy the three books individually and pay more, or save money and buy the complete in one.

Superb book I bought for my sons. Written in a way that they can enjoy and understand. Superb book, every child should have, especially those who aren't interested in science.
Published on 23 July 2012 by dms

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book
I bought this book for my 12 year old who is mad about science. We read it together and he really enjoys it. Very good as an introduction but I find that on the more complex concepts the information is not accurate.
Published 4 months ago by charlie_bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Illustrated Dictionary of Chemistry (Usborne Illustrated Dictionaries) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 29 Jun 2014
Ms. K. Barker - See all my reviews
Have to say Usborne books never disappoint. Excellent value for money and saves my poor brain when it comes to homework!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 7 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary of chemistry, 27 Sep 2013
A cracking little book. Love it to bits. Very colourful and full of fascinating facts. Can't put it down...... A must buy

Illustrated Dictionary of Chemistry (Usborne Illustrated Dictionaries)
6.99