Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 February 2013
Really lovely story book very colourful and lots of marine animals to talk about. Arrived in good time and children love to sit and look at the pictures identifying the marine creatures.
on 5 June 2014
Nice colourful illustrations
Informative at the right level for curious toddler (2-3 yo)
No particular story line but interesting enough to hold attention
Good addition for toddler interested in sea creatures
on 2 October 2013
This was bought for my son as a present by a family friend, as we're a notoriously wildlife-loving family. From the cover I expected standard simplistic "This is a dolphin, this is a turtle" fare, but the art style and actually rather profound text make it a book we absolutely treasure.

This evening when we got to the "booming, lonely song" of the blue whale I amazed my 22 month old son by pulling put my phone and showing him a YouTube clip of actual whalesong - the expression of wtheer on his face (probably that Daddy's approximation wasn't all that daft after all) says all you need to know about the little spark of wonder this lovely book has kindled in him. He's also very proud to point out the "nose" on cetatian heads now, from our discussion of blowholes flsparked by the text of this book.

Anna, Cathy, thank you for your fantastic work in giving my family a book to share which is educational, inspirational and very beautiful.
on 25 June 2013
Lovely book with lovely pictures to promote discussion with children. This item arrived in the condition I would expect from the description and was well packaged and arrived quickly.
on 11 March 2016
This book came in great condition and was a fantastic addition to our 'Under The Sea' topic at nursery for children aged 2-4 years old with some beautiful illustrations!
on 18 September 2013
Perfect story for infant age children, covers lots of different animal - pictures are beautiful. would defiantly recommend to other teachers or parents.
on 4 April 2014
Magical storybook, beautifully illustrated. Well received by young children.
Every bit as enjoyed as Julia Donaldson's books by our grandchildren.
on 8 July 2014
Brought memories flooding back of snorkelling around Aegean islands. Very clearly attractive illustration, loads of scope for discussion.
on 31 July 2014
This is a beautiful book! There are so many things to see on each page! It's a real adventure through the under water land of the ocean!
on 9 July 2015
Lovely pictures and a simple story. I bought this for my topic box in school for everybody to enjoy.