Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 January 2014
Illustrations just magic - the children just love it! Caused a pause in present opening while they looked through - also adults didn't realise how many of the 'old' stories were actually Aesop's.
on 28 October 2015
Bought it for my 6yr old grandson, but read it myself first as the Fables were one of my favorite books as a child. Although this is a version for kids it's inspired me to get a more adult version because the stories were originally for adults. Frankly, in today's world we could all benefit from the lessons contained within these marvellous stories. It's a must for kids, & this version is specially well done.
on 11 September 2014
Beautiful book, high quality... Cant recommend enough...
on 10 March 2016
Lovely book. My two young girls love the stories.
Took a while to arrive but wasn't a problem for me.
on 25 November 2014
Beautiful book, beautifully illustrated!! Perfect for my 6-year-old niece!
on 5 August 2015
Fantastic book for children! My 4 year old son knows every single story from this book and enjoys them again and again. Great value for money, exciting stories (and moral too) and wonderful pictures. Highly recommend this book.
on 29 November 2014
Lovely book. But for YOUNG children, age 3 years to 8 years maximum I would say! It was too young I would say for my son so had to return it.
on 19 December 2014
A beautifully illustrated book. My grandchildren are enthralled with the pictures and the stories. A very good buy.
on 20 October 2015
A lovely slightly padded book bought as an extra gift for my grandson's christening - they loved it.
on 3 December 2015
This is a beautiful book. The binding / padded cover is fantastic, it looks incredibly expensive.