5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky but mysterious
I really enjoyed reading Butterfly Summer. I loved the storyline although Rosa May was so frustrating. I just wanted her to be nicer to Becky. I really liked Mack but I wanted there to be more about their relationship. I would def recommend this to my friends, it's perfect for my age-group (13).
Published on 10 Jun 2012 by becca

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly predictable
Published 21 months ago by mushy

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky but mysterious, 10 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars To good for words, 26 Nov 2013
Mrs (BLACKWOOD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Butterfly Summer (Kindle Edition)
I'm 11 years old and I thought this book was AMAZING I can't express how good it was it was sad and happy there were so many twists and turns I love it the best book I've ever read this is a must have book Rosa-May was so nasty to Becky but nice when she's wanted to be there could have been a better relationship between Becky and Mack but it was AMAZING you must read it !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly Summer, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: Butterfly Summer (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book - I read it in one day.

Becky is alone after she has moved home with her mum. She finds that her mum is hiding something from her when she finds a photo in a box. Becky makes friends with Rosa in the butterfly garden near to where they live. Rosa is very possessive and demanding at times. When I got to the end of the book I was shocked and I just did not see it coming. This is one book I won't forget and I don't want too.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Summer (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the most amazing books I've ever read
Rosa may seems so realistic and you can really imagine her living up to her nickname, fish, and diving in the lake
Amazing book and a great read

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Summer (Paperback)
My granddaughter loved this book her grandad read it all to hear,she could tell you what it was about,the charecters in it and who they was.pitty there is not a D.V.D out I would buy it for her.i listen to it as well and enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story., 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Summer (Paperback)
My eleven year old and I are reading this together at bedtime, it is a lovely story and the plot is developing nicely.

It arrived as part of a set of three and was well packaged and earlier than predicted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Summer (Kindle Edition)
This book was amazing it was the best book I have read for a while. I would recommend it for an over 12 as it was a bit upsetting and scary at one point. I have read a similar book by a more recognised author but I would defiantly read this book before I read that one and I hope the author anne-marie Conway rights some more amazing book in a similar context.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly predictable, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Summer (Kindle Edition)
This book was a very easy read and although I did enjoy it, I didn't feel like it lived up to the expectations gained from other reviews. I found the plot line to be very predictable from the first meeting of the main character Becky with her new friend Rosa May. This made the book drag very slowly as I waited for the revelation and the ending which were very unsurprising and unrealistic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Butterfly Summer (Kindle Edition)
A fantastic read. Brought for Kindle and came through quickly. Good description of book. Would recommend to anyone from teenagers to adults.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely story, 30 Sep 2012
T. Laker "goodgran" (SURREY, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Butterfly Summer (Kindle Edition)
This is a lovely story and I was quite a way through it before i realised what way the ending was going to go. It was very sad but i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Butterfly Summer
Butterfly Summer by Anne-Marie Conway (Paperback - 1 May 2012)