Format: Cards|Change

on 3 August 2014
A very nice pack with a range of puzzles. I took the answer cards out of the pack so my daughter had to try to think the problems through before resorting to peeking! However, I couldn't answer one of the first ones... At 7 they seem quite challenging for her but with help to work them out they are a good activity. Older children would be able to do unassisted.
on 12 January 2014
These cards are really worthwhile as they cleverly promote a range of thinking skills. My daughter likes the wipe on /wipe off pen as this helps her to experiment without commiting an answer and the contexts of the problems are appealing to the age range.
on 4 March 2012
great selection of logic puzzles, excellent value for money. There is a big variety of problems, some of them are more challenging than the others. My 8 years old daughter managed probably 20 % of themm on her own and some of them with my help. Some of the puzzles are quite difficult even for the adults.
on 2 November 2012
These cards have a variation of difficulties though they are pitched a little older than I maybe expected! I have struggled to work out some of the word problems but they really make you think! I teach a Y4 class (8-9yr olds) and they suit most of my class but they are a bit much for my lower end. The children love them! :)
on 21 November 2013
as a family we have had hours of fun with these cards. some of them are a little complicated for my 8 yr old but that doesnt discourage her .
on 15 April 2013
Would recommend for keeping kids entertained, a little older than some others I have, maybe 6plus, although there are a whole range of them so flexible.
on 1 February 2013
My child absolutely loved these. Kept him occupied for a long time. I too try to solve them. Good exercise for the mind.
on 6 November 2013
good quality, appealing and varied. I think we will get a lot of use out of these cards over the years
on 21 October 2015
Puzzle cards totally brilliant when out and about, or on holiday. Wipeable so re-usable. My children love them -we have lots of the Usborne ones (Doodle cards, Maths cards etc).
on 2 January 2013
Santa hit the spot with this! Puzzles are fun and easy to solve (but not too easy) and the wipeable cards were a big hit. Would also recommend for long car journeys!