5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful - highly recommended
Bought as a Christmas gift for 8 year old grandaughter who is an avid reader, together with a copy of Wind in the Willows. Every Christmas we buy her what we hope will be a "keepsake" book and this year these were our choices, and we weren't dissapointed.

Published 8 months ago by C. Gordon

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alice in wonderland
I think it is alice in wonderland, I opened the book and Lewis Carrols story appeared, amazing how books work
Published 1 month ago by john scholey

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful - highly recommended, 19 Nov 2013
C. Gordon (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Usborne Illustrated Originals) (Hardcover)

As Amazon don't provide size/weight information on their books in the listing and sometimes this is a consideration if your child likes to read independently but not have to hold something too unwieldy or heavy - this book is approximately A5 size, and while quite heavy/thick, should not present too much of a problem for an older child to read alone or with parent.

The overall quality of the book - paper, and the cover, and illustrations, is out of this world, and I can't recommend it highly enough, absolutely beautiful and I hope she will enjoy it for years to come, perhaps even with her own children one day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift book for young and older children, 24 April 2013
Beautifully illustrated,with a modern twist on the image of Alice, away from the blonde Disney - type image. Will be a book to keep and hand on, a real classic version of an old favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bril book, 10 Mar 2014
My daughter loved this book. Nice pictures and a handy bookmark ribbon aswel. She is nine and liked this book as it wasn't too young or too grown up for her. Also came the very next day after ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder - ful!, 25 April 2014
Mr T "Teacherman" (Romford, Havering, England) - See all my reviews
This is a great copy of a well-loved story and was used by my class of Year 3s during Book Week. Beautifully illustrations bring the story to life (as if it needed that!) and I recommend this edition wholeheartedly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great version of Alice, 27 Jun 2014
Lovely illustrations less weird and scary than the originals, perfect for my year 3 class. Have been surprised by how much they are enjoying the story, boys as much as girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was a wonderful present for my granddaughter and her friends after they ..., 7 July 2014
This book was a wonderful present for my granddaughter and her friends after they participated in a Mad Hatters Tea Party. The book will definitely be a keepsake, a fond child hood memory. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful -suits so good in my collection!, 7 May 2014
G. Winter (Wien) - See all my reviews
this is a review about a wonderful example for contemporary illustrated books of
"A's Adv. in Wonderland" 2013 made by Fran Parreno.
I collect examples of interesting illustrated books of this title.
This one is a centrepiece of my collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alice in wonderland, 4 Jun 2014

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Usborne Illustrated Originals)
9.09