on 30 December 2012
i bought this book for my 9 year old neice and she absolutely loved it....the recipes are easy to follow
on 4 April 2014
Probably only really good for up to age 9 or 10, otherwise better to get the DK Cookbook for Girls which has some more challenging recipes in and is not so childish in its approach.
on 2 December 2012
I've used this book as a birthday gift for several 3-4 year old girls and it's gone down very well and would work for older girls as well. Great value too!
on 2 January 2015
My grand child love this book she has cooked things from it and finds it easy to follow. Great product
on 3 December 2012
this book looks pretty good value got it for my daughter for xmas hoping she has loads of fun with it
on 7 June 2015
My niece was really happy when she received this product, which she had asked for - but I'm still waiting to taste some of her culinary delights! The book itself arrived in excellent condition and the delivery time was as expected - very good purchase.
on 23 October 2014
The book appears to have many good recipes - in terms of dishes and instructions. My daughter and I are working our way through them.
on 17 December 2014
This was given as a gift for a six year old. Great recipes inside that are easy enough for young girls and older girls to make either with assistance or on their own. As always of great the same great quality that I have come to expect from all Usborne books.
on 26 November 2015
Christmas present for grandchildren - initial peek inside looks very good! I'm sure it will be a hit! Thank you.
on 26 December 2013
bopught for a Christmas present for a little girl who loves cooking with her mum - she even has a chef's outfit.