Format: Cards|Change

on 8 February 2012
My 7yr old (year 3) daughters memory isn't the best, so I was looking for something to improve it that was also fun for her. The memory puzzle cards are perfect. These cards are a decent size and are of a good quality. They are colourful and have lots of quick puzzles that she can dip in and out of, doing as many as she likes. She really enjoys using them and they will be perfect to take on trips away too. The puzzles seem to get harder as you go through the pack so my son who is 10 also likes them.
My only critisism is that the pen which is included could have done with having a finer nib, it is a bit thick, so we are using our own instead.
on 30 May 2013
I chose this item because I was looking for ready-made resources that my class would engage in. The fact that you can write on the cards Nd wipe off is brilliant.well worth the money!
on 23 April 2013
A set of cards with questions on one side and answers on the other. Suitable for a variety of ages, nt just for small children. I considered this to be a good purchase.
on 25 April 2014
Kept the kids entertained on a long train journey, without resorting to iPad/video.
Very happy, will be buying similar from same author.
on 13 March 2013
What a Great Idea for anyone with memory problems or anyone that wants to improve their memory. We had such fun with these cards, with our children and grandchildren. Handy pack to enable us to take anywhere. Recommend them.Packed and delivered on time. Thanks :)
on 15 August 2015
Bought these for in the caravan when the Granchildren come and visit.
No cmplaints so far.
on 31 May 2016
Fun way to improve memory skills and wile away the evenings camping.
on 30 January 2016
Good cards for grandchildren, me too
on 23 August 2015
Great my daughter loves them .
on 17 October 2014