5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Usborne book, 11 Jan 2013
R. Moore (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Illustrated Dictionary of Physics (Usborne Illustrated Dictionaries) (Paperback)
This is a great book with clear diagrams and explanations. A great resource to have available for homework, etc. I would also recommend the Chemistry and Biology books in the same series.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent physics resource, 31 Oct 2012
This is a brilliant book and has so much inside it, with some topics also from AS and A-level physics. It's a brilliant resource for anyone studying or even teaching physics. I've flicked through it many times when my knowledge has failed me and it's so easy to remember concepts again with colourful illustrations and concise explanations. Definately worth buying it! I also have the Maths book also and couldn't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary of Physics, 3 Mar 2013
I never really understood Physics and now I have to help my children understand it! Well this is a cracker of a little book to have. It actually makes me sound as though I know what I'm speaking about! Every child should have one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent books, 4 Jun 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is studying her GCSE Physics.
It's well laid out and easy on the eye.

Illustrated Dictionary of Physics (Usborne Illustrated Dictionaries)
6.84