5.0 out of 5 stars First Encyclopedia - Seas and oceans
My 6 year old nephew loves this book which is informative for an inquisitive mind. It has been much used and I would certainly recommend it to others.
Published 16 months ago by Bridie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book
Our delivery got put back twice for different reasons and arrived too late to be of any help to our 6 year old daughter's school project on ocean life. When it did come we found it to be very nicely illustrated and child friendly but not as comprehensive as we'd imagined. All in all it was a little disappointing and not great value for money.
Published on 7 Mar. 2013 by Jeff Wallbank

5.0 out of 5 stars First Encyclopedia - Seas and oceans, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: First Encyclopedia of Seas and Oceans (First Encyclopedias) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seas and oceans, 22 May 2013
I bought this book as my five year old grandson was doing a project in school about the seaside. It was easy for me to read to him and we had very interesting conversations about the content He loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice informative book for my 8 year old son which ..., 26 Mar. 2015
Really nice informative book for my 8 year old son which I bought him before we visited The Deep in Hull. He reads it in bed at night and then tells me all the amazing facts he has learnt!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 7 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
MrsD (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
Excellent!

First Encyclopedia of Seas and Oceans (First Encyclopedias)
First Encyclopedia of Seas and Oceans (First Encyclopedias) by Jane Chisholm (Hardcover - 28 Jan. 2011)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available