Format: Hardcover|Change

on 22 May 2013
I bought this book as my five year old grandson was doing a project in school about the seaside. It was easy for me to read to him and we had very interesting conversations about the content He loves it.
on 26 March 2015
Really nice informative book for my 8 year old son which I bought him before we visited The Deep in Hull. He reads it in bed at night and then tells me all the amazing facts he has learnt!
on 20 November 2013
My 6 year old nephew loves this book which is informative for an inquisitive mind. It has been much used and I would certainly recommend it to others.
on 16 September 2015
Fantastic book for my sons school project
on 22 December 2015
Very interesting and educational
on 16 May 2016
Pretty and informative
on 16 October 2014
Excellent!
on 7 March 2013
Our delivery got put back twice for different reasons and arrived too late to be of any help to our 6 year old daughter's school project on ocean life. When it did come we found it to be very nicely illustrated and child friendly but not as comprehensive as we'd imagined. All in all it was a little disappointing and not great value for money.