4.0 out of 5 stars Happy I bought this book for my baby daughter
I bought "That's Not My Lion" for my daughter when she was 10 months. The book is solidly made with rounded corners and thick (non-tear) pages. Each page (even the cover) features a small textured section that doubles as a body part of a lion (ears, paws, tail etc.,). From the first time she watched me read the book, and then take her finger to rub the...
Published on 28 Nov 2001 by vektis@hotmail.com

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely... but repeated elsewhere
We have That's not my... dinosaur, monster, baby and this one - tractor. (The 'baby' one is the current favourite but moreso because it is a bit different because it has a mirror at the end). And we do love these books - honest - but it does seem already noticeable that some of the materials, fabrics and adjectives are repeated in the different books.

I would...
Published on 3 April 2010 by YummieMummy

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Tractor (Hardcover)
A delightful book. Lovely clear bright pictures. Very well illustrated. My grandson loved this book. I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Lion (Board book)
My little girl loves these books - she has the majority of the collection and never tires of them - Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lion book, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Lion (Board book)
Great book except I already have the tiger one for my 3month old son and they're pretty much the same! (Other than the last page of the lion one which is a bit different and why I'm keeping them both).

As he's only 3months, my son can't tell me which one he prefers, but he likes looking at the pictures and gets a bit excited waving his arms about when I read them to him! Having read them both, I personally like the tiger one best - other than the last page of the lion one which is nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars That's not my lion, 13 Feb 2014
Amazon Customer (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: That's Not My Lion (Board book)
These books never fail to entertain our daughter and her friends, she has quite the collection and enjoys all the different textures to explore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Lion (Board book)
I purchased this book as part of a collection for my 3 year old grandson, [He loves it].
When I sit and read with him he loves to touch the different textures.
would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardwearing, 12 Jan 2014
A lovely, very colourful book, very hard wearing - it's still intact after 4 years of distruction from two children. I really love these touchy feely books, as do my children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little book for 18 - 24 month old., 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Tractor (Hardcover)
Short story for little ones to hear and follow and feel their way through the book.
Excellent little story book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: That's Not My Lion (Board book)
This is a good book for cat lovers. It follows the usual format of the "that's not my...." books. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The "Thats not my..." series is a great series for kids, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: That's Not My Tractor (Hardcover)
This was the first book of the "Thats not my...." series which we purchased as my two year old son seems to have a love of tractors. This just opened the door to more books in the series. At 4 GBP per book, these are great books to keep my son entertained. We bought just about every one of them (Tractors, Planes, Trains, Cars, etc.).

This particular book is great in that it goes through different colors which helps to teach him all of the different colors as he looks at different tractors. He has really started to learn quite a bit over the past year and I really think books like this one have helped him with colors.

This was a good buy and I highly recommend it for your children's book collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as all others in this series, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: That's Not My Tractor (Hardcover)
Good book, plenty of bumpy bits etc, 10 month old loves it. Strong and easy to use for little hands.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

That's Not My Tractor
That's Not My Tractor by Fiona Watt (Hardcover - 1 April 2011)
4.79