5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 15 Feb. 2011 by MrsD

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with this book for what it cost
Very disappointed with this book for what it cost. Looks more like it cost £1.99 not 4.99. I therefore could not use as a gift as I had planned. Would make me wary of buying books on Amazon again.
Published 21 days ago by Ailsa Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Feb. 2011
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
I purchased this and a few others from the series for my 4 year old son who was asking a lot of questions about the solar system and I was struggling thinking of how to answer him in a way he'd understand! Amazingly, the book covered so many of the questions he'd been asking me and the book is written in an honest and straight forward fashion that most children would understand. He really enjoys reading the book and has asked for the rest of the books in the range!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent summary for the age group, 1 July 2013
M. Russell (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
I bought this for my five year-old boy, who has started asking difficult questions about the solar system! This book provides all the basic information he requires and has even refreshed my own awareness. The illustrations and photos are well used and clear. The content is easy to understand and well phrased for the age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eccellent, 28 Feb. 2011
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
This is an excellent first reference book for young readers, clear, informative and attractive. I would recommend this for 5-7 year olds but I actually learned a few things myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill book, 14 April 2011
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my 6 year old son, who kept asking questions about other planets that I was unable to answer! He read it cover to cover as soon as he received it and still gives his family little facts about the solar system. The book is enough to inform a child, but not too overwhelming. All in all pretty its pretty perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
I got this for my son's 6th birthday and it was an instant hit both with him and his little brother who are both very curious about the stars and sky and now have some interesting information to work with. A great starter book for little folk.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 21 July 2010
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
my daughter(5) has been doing space at school, and this was a good addition to that. perhaps will make more sense to her though when she is older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usborne's usual high quality, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
As usual Usbonre have come up trumps with this book, its very informative is an easy to understand formant. Would highly recommend. Suitable for all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great birthday gift!, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
I bought this for a little girl... she loves it and it has given her a thirst to learn more.

4.0 out of 5 stars not quite what I was looking for, 1 May 2012
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
This is a lovely book as an introduction to the solar system for children aged about 4-6. I bought as a basic guide for an 8 year old about to start stargazing but was too simple for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this book, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) (Hardcover)
My 4 year old loves everything to do with the solar system and thanks to this book he can remember all the planets names and interesting facts about them! Think these us borne beginner books are great for kids and even if some are a bit above the head of a 4 year old they are something to aspire to and still interest my little one who does nothing but ask questions about the world all day long!
Has helped me as I've learnt a lot too!

The Solar System (Usborne Beginners)
The Solar System (Usborne Beginners) by Emily Bone (Hardcover - 28 May 2010)