5.0 out of 5 stars We adore this book!, 4 Jan 2010
Emily (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book (Hardcover)
I LOVE this book and will buy it again and again as a pre-Christmas gift for 2 and 3 year olds. My two daughters have enjoyed it a lot over the years (and still do, especially the 4 year old - my 8 year old is rather too big for it now but simply can't fail to be charmed by it all the same!)

It captures beautifully the atmosphere of the building excitment of Christmas Eve on a farm - putting the animals to bed, wrapping gifts, making mince pies, decorating the house and then the surprise arrival of the tree on a horse drawn cart from a neighbouring farm! Then the stockings are hung and of course Poppy & Sam are so excited to see their presents come Christmas morning!

Lots of lovely detail and plenty to look at on every page - lots of flaps to lift and a ginger kitten and a duckling to find on each page.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 20 Dec 2010
This review is from: Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book (Hardcover)
My 2 year old and I LOVE this book! Lots of flaps to open and the added fun of finding the duck on each page! We have read it everyday since it arrived and will do so until the 25th Dec and beyond no doubt! BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars exellent, 20 Nov 2010
This review is from: Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book (Hardcover)
i had this book when i was a young girl over 20yrs ago when the story was about an xmas panto i t involved a coat with many pockets . so i am now purchasing this item to see if my 3yr old likes it as much as i did when i was young

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent illustrated pictures, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book (Hardcover)
really nice book for young children but not for the very little ones. Nice colourful pictures with flaps that keep interesting the children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Mar 2013
Ruth (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book (Hardcover)
Bought this to remind my 3.9 yr old and teach my 1.9 yr old what to expect at Christmas. They are big fans of Apple Tree Farm and this is a lovely addition to the collection. Lots of flaps and a nice basic story for them to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated christmas tale, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book (Hardcover)
I bought 2 copies of this wonderful book for a 2 yr old girl & a 3 yr old boy simply because my own son loved the story as a chold - whatever the time of year. The book is beautifully illustrated and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 16 Jan 2012
L. Evans "Moondragon" (West Sussex, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book (Hardcover)
I've been dithering about getting this book for a couple of years, given it's limited seasonal use. I am SO glad I gave in and bought it for Christmas 2011 my youngest (3) and her older sister (6) love it. The flaps are really sturdy and it's more than your usual run of the mill 'where is the bird' book. We read it to them during the day not just at bedtime and it's still occasionally being requested now, halfway through January 2012!

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb book, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book (Hardcover)
My 2 year old adores the farmyard tale books and this Christmas edition is just superb. Such a delight to read, well recommended.

Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book
Farmyard Tales Christmas Flap Book by Heather Amery (Hardcover - 30 Oct 2009)
6.99