5.0 out of 5 stars All bucaneers will love this book
My son loves this book has all the pirate noises and soooooo many windows to pull open that there is always something interesting to find. Great fun but also really educational great stuff should be more books like this one keeps the youngen's interested me hearties. Highly recommended.
Published on 3 Mar. 2010 by T. Wadeson

3.0 out of 5 stars Violent
This book has great sounds and loads of flaps, my 4 year old son loves it! I didn't realise when I bought it though that the book is filled with fighting, stealing, killing, blood and gore. Not really the type of book I want him to read.
Published on 3 Oct. 2011 by ZB

5.0 out of 5 stars All bucaneers will love this book, 3 Mar. 2010
T. Wadeson "morgan jack" (Bournemouth UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Noisy Pirate Ships (See Inside) (Usborne See Inside) (Board book)

3.0 out of 5 stars Violent, 3 Oct. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 April 2011
gory and noisy! not for the faint hearted child! wee boys will love this and mine does! (but from a parents point of view its a bit violent!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy five year old!, 11 Jan. 2011
I bought this book as a Christmas present for my friend's 5 year old son. Know he is very keen on all things "Pirate" related. Read the other reviews of this book and ordered on the strength of those. My friend tells me he loves the book so it seems it is recommended by him too!

Noisy Pirate Ships (See Inside) (Usborne See Inside)
Noisy Pirate Ships (See Inside) (Usborne See Inside) by Rob Lloyd Jones (Board book - 25 Sept. 2009)