Format: Board book|Change

on 3 August 2015
These books are fantastic. I especially love the variety of titles - I've bought about 20 titles so far and we read one a day. Although my son is only 10 weeks old he seems to enjoy the books, paying attention to the colourful pages and touching the pages (he's only recently discovered he can grab things). I'm sure we've got plenty more enjoyment with these books as my son realises the different textures on each page and plays 'find the white mouse' as he grows older.
on 12 June 2009
Bought with my soon to be 1 year old great-niece in mind as she is getting to the curious stage and is soaking up all information like a sponge. The range of Usborne touchy feely books are well worth the money. They are colourful and have a range of different textures that help children develop language and sensory awareness. They are also pretty sturdy and can tolerate the odd bit of chewing from a teething child! I think they are great and have bought several from the range which comprises Angel, Bear, Bunny, Car, Dinosaur, Dolly, Dragon, Fairy, Frog, Kitten, Lion, Mermaid, Monkey, Monster, Penguin, Pirate, Plane, Pony, Princess, Puppy, Reindeer, Robot, Santa, Teddy, Tractor, Train, Truck and Polar bear due to be published in August
on 24 November 2010
I would recommend this book to any parent for there little ones, my 10 month old son loves touching all the touchy feely bits in this book and my 3 year old cousin loves trying to read this book on his own as the words in this book are very simple and are perfect for learning to read. My son hardly ever sits still but when these books are out for him to play with he ignores all his other toys and stays glued to the same spot for hours.I get so much pleasure from reading this book with my son and he enjoys listening then touching the sensory parts to this book. I have found all of the "That's not my books" to be great for all young children between the ages of 3 monts - 5 years and this book is exception.
on 31 December 2012
Came really quickly. Was a used book but in fantastic condition. The touchy feely books are great. The right size for my baby to turn the pages and bright colours to keep her interested and of course that cute mouse which you have to find on each page.
on 17 May 2010
Bought several of these books for my friends daughter as a birthday gift. She loved them all, very sweet little books, just the right story length for a little one, beautiful pictures too. My friends little girl was delighted with them and constantly ask for them to be read to her. Would highly recommend to other mums of young children.
on 19 December 2009
Another great title in the "thats not my" range. My four year old autistic daughter just cant get enough of these bright and colourful textured books, they are an absolute must especialy for children with sensory dysfunction problems.
on 3 January 2011
Yet another fab book from this range! My little boy loves these books, He is 16 months now and has been loving these books since he was 10 months. They are very tactile and colourful. Just a fab fab book for toddlers :)
on 15 April 2013
For kids that like touch&feel books, these books are great. My son can't wait to turn the page to see what the next touchy feely bit is.
on 30 March 2013
My daughter loves these books so picked this one up for an extra Christmas present. She's loves them all and is constantly reading them.
on 29 January 2016
My daughter absolutely loves these books. We'll made, lots of touchy feely things for sensory. Bright and appealing. Fantastic!