4.0 out of 5 stars Accessible and readable introduction to the subject
Published 13 months ago by Stuart Fitch

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Average Insight
The author gave a competent overview of the industry etc... However, when airlines were named as examples within chapters, it never lasted very long, it felt like we were constantly scratching the surface, nothing in-depth gripped my attention, just a few sentences and then we moved on to the next section.
Published 20 months ago by Michael

4.0 out of 5 stars Accessible and readable introduction to the subject, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Airline Marketing and Management (Paperback)
I had to buy this book as required reading for a course and was apprehensive that it might be a dry and tedious read. however, the author's style made the book easy to read, understand and use during my study. Stephen Shaw has managed to make what could be dry out subject accessible and readable. He covers all of the salient issues facing the aviation industry as it comes to terms with increased deregulation and the rise of the low cost carriers - EasyJet et al. I was surprised with how straight forward this was to read and how easy his narrative and arguments were to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought along side "Flying Off Course", 13 Dec. 2011
Mr. M. P. LEE "MPLEE" (Teesside,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Airline Marketing and Management (Paperback)
Bought along side Flying Of Course, which I used in my first year of Uni and so I invested in this and Flying Off Course whilst in my 2nd year. It is extremely useful if doing a transport degree or wanting to know more about the industry. The author breaks down the information into sizeable chunks so that the reader is able to understand the information. Introduced this by a lecturer and would recommend to students alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, very structured., 28 Mar. 2010
Persephone (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Reads like it's written for a taught course, so is very structured. Having said that it's well written and not a difficult read, covering a huge amount of theoretical ground.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Average Insight, 6 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Airline Marketing and Management (Paperback)
This book about airline marketing and management is very easy to read and to understand. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Airline Marketing and Management (Paperback)
I think this book is good for my Aerospace MBA courses! I will like it to read! thank you very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
aok

Airline Marketing and Management
Airline Marketing and Management by Stephen Shaw (Paperback - 1 Jun. 2011)