5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of books for skylanders fans
My 5 year old son loves these books. Already pre ordered book four. we read them to him before bed every night
Published 6 months ago by Mr. C. Denney

3.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders Mask of Power
As I have mentioned in other reviews, my son (aged 8) loved these books and enjoyed them at bedtime - but I think they are such poor value for money I could only give them 3 stars. They are extremely short for the amount of money they cost, but enjoyable enough tales for any Skylander fan.
Published 7 months ago by A. Lucas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of books for skylanders fans, 6 Jan 2014
Mr. C. Denney (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skylanders Mask of Power: Lightning Rod Faces the Cyclops Queen: Book 3 (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Dec 2013
A fantastic book. My son and I listened to it, and read it, via the kindle over a series of nights. He loved the story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 4 Nov 2013
Great story, bought this book for my youngest son and he loves it. Reading it over a few nights as a bedtime story and it has really held his attention, the pictures help too though. Very good quality, highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great writing style- witty and exciting, 26 Oct 2013
Great writing style- witty and exciting. Onk Beakman always seems to write a good Skylanders story and he doesn't disappoint once again. Convenient length of chapters for reading to the kids and so they don't get overwhelmed when reading themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars For my son!, 30 Aug 2013
I have a son obsessed with Skylanders! This book was a big hit with him and if it gets a seven year old boy to read, well worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders Mask of Power, 27 Dec 2013
A. Lucas "bookworm" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars my 9year on loves this, 29 Aug 2013
its great that they have brought out books too. so its not just a computer game. we have brought them for my sons friends to for birthday gifts. much loved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 Aug 2013
Have a 10 year old son who never reads but loves Skylanders - bought this book and a few others and he raced through them. Couldn't get him to put it down. Not too big a book and some pictures inside

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 25 July 2013
My little boy loves anything skylanders related and and he has read this over and over again, hope they write many more

Skylanders Mask of Power: Lightning Rod Faces the Cyclops Queen: Book 3