5.0 out of 5 stars Moshitastic
Published on 20 May 2012 by Angela

3.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters Book
There is a lot of content in this book 365 pages but the paper it is printed on is such poor quality. Having flicked through it I do think the child will like it and it does have a nice cover but I expect her mum will think like me that it should have been printed on slightly better quality paper!
Published 17 months ago by Suzanne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Moshitastic, 20 May 2012
Angela - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book (Paperback)
Despite being printed in black and white and on rather cheap paper (think normal book rather than glossy magazine), this book is a real winner, for any Moshi fan. The pages are crammed full with a lots of puzzles, many in the same format as the daily challenge on the website, but there are also plenty of word searches, quizzes, stories, spot the differences and plenty of variety to keep your child entertained.

The book does require the child using it to have a fairly good reading age; I'd say a confident 6 year old reader or more likely a new "free reader" will get most out of it - the Moshi Monsters: Superfan Quiz Bookis less challenging, and also in colour, for younger fans. This particular book has kept my eight year old busy and happy for hours, when she has got stuck she's found the answers at the back really helpful.

I should probably say that the promised "virtual free gift" on the front cover is a bit underwhelming - puzzle carpet for your Moshi room, but despite this I can recommend this book, it's been well written and designed with plenty of writing space for children and lots of challenge and fun at the right level to keep them coming back to it for more. I hope that they will do more daily challenge books like this, my child loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brain Straning Puzzles For All Ages, 3 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book (Paperback)
I got this book today from WHSmith, and I never expected it too contain loads of puzzles. But they are as they say RAWRsome! Brain Teasers have never been better! Moshi Monsters is my life and this book has made it better. My brain still hurts from the seeds sudoku. Good luck on completing all 365!

4.0 out of 5 stars good variety of puzzles, some knowledge of Moshi Monsters useful!, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book (Paperback)
I bought this for my puzzle-loving daughter (age 7, Year 3) and it kept her busy in the car on our journeys to visit relatives. It contains a good mixture of challenging puzzle types including word searches, crosswords, code-breaking, general knowledge quizzes, doodles, and maths problems. For some of the puzzles you need to know something about Moshi Monsters and Monstro City, so either be prepared to visit them online, or ensure your puzzler knows about the characters! I was required to assist with some of the puzzles (explaining instructions, or helping with mental arithmetic and spelling), so I suggest it would be suitable for any Moshi fans aged 7-11 (depending on ability).

There are lots of Moshi illustrations within the puzzles, but all the pages are printed in black & white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book (Paperback)
I bought this item for my daughter who is Moshi Monster mad!!!

Great buy for the price and keeps my little monster out of mischief for a little while anyway.

Lots of fun puzzles and challenges to keep their grey matter in trim.

Would recommend this to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book!, 7 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 7 year old Moshi Monster fan to keep her busy on a flight to Spain. It definitely did the trick ... I hardly knew she was there she was so engrossed!
I found I couldn't help her on puzzles she got stuck on due to my lack of Moshi Monster knowledge ... but once she found the answers at the back she was happy!
The only negative I would say, would be the lack of colour in the book & the very thin paper.
The free virtual gift may not have been very exciting but to a 7 year old it was great!
Highly recommend this to anyone with a child who is into all things Moshi and likes puzzles!

4.0 out of 5 stars Moshi monsters, 27 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book (Paperback)
Bought this for my granddaughter for her birthday, it is something she is mad for at the moment. She is 7 and she loves it. Keeps her busy for hrs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Madness, 29 July 2012
Good price for a Moshi fan ! We paid £2.46

It has been really good for my 7 year old who can do the challenges on her own and has encouraged her to practice reading and learn while having fun so it doesn't feel like work !

Paper is thin and greyish - a bit like newspaper if that makes sense - but she loves it !

Good price at the price of a comic for something that has given much more fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters Book, 7 Dec. 2013
Suzanne (Kent, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Moshi fans, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book (Paperback)
My seven year old is trying to make this book last the year, but is failing miserably. She just loves turning over to the next page to see what's there. Some of the puzzles are far too hard for her, but it should suit older Moshi fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars moshi monster, 6 Sept. 2012
M. W. Thomson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book (Paperback)
I bought this for my friends daughter for her birthday. She loves a challenge and it has been well read and used since she got it. If your kids like moshi monsters they will love this. Enjoy!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book
Moshi Monsters: Daily Challenge Puzzle Book by Tamara Tesla (Paperback - 1 Mar. 2012)