5.0 out of 5 stars moshi monsters version of where's wally?
This book is the moshi monster version of Where's Wally.
Entertained the kids for a fair while.
But the main reason for getting this was to get the code for Blingo.
It is the only way of getting Blingo who is ultra rare.
Also you have to use a mirror for the code to be right else it won't work!
Published on 1 May 2012 by But

Published 22 months ago by M. Dressel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars moshi monsters version of where's wally?, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: Buster's Lost Moshlings: A Search-and-Find Book (Paperback)
This book is the moshi monster version of Where's Wally.
Entertained the kids for a fair while.
But the main reason for getting this was to get the code for Blingo.
It is the only way of getting Blingo who is ultra rare.
Also you have to use a mirror for the code to be right else it won't work!

5.0 out of 5 stars one for the moshi fans, 5 July 2011
LornaA (Surrey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
My daughter is a moshi member and has most of the other books, this one is in the vain of the moshimoshi kawaii books or wheres wally?, basically its a very large sized book and each page or double page is covered in moshling characters and you have to spot where certain ones are, its actually quite tricky because you might only be able to see half of them or they are hiding in something, a good way to spend a couple of hours, my daughter loved it, wouldn't pay full price for it though, and you get a code for a free moshling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 July 2011
A. Lucas "bookworm" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this for my 6 year old son, as he's Moshi-mad, and I thought it might keep him amused on a long journey. I wasn't disappointed - he absolutely loved it, and has looked at it over and over again, finding new things to look at every time. It's quite challenging (well, I couldn't find some of the things..... but then my son could!!!) and lots of fun with plenty going on in the pictures to spot.

5.0 out of 5 stars bit like where's wally, 5 Dec 2012
if your child is a moshi fan buying this book is the only way to get the blingo code, think it's a bit of a con to do it that way but the book is great and will have your child staring at it for hours

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book but the secret code for attracting the moshling didn't work!, 22 Nov 2012
It was one of the presents for my son's 5th birthday. He was very happy. The book is colourful and it is not easy to find the missing moshlings(my son likes it difficult/challenging) but when we got to the secret code to attract the moshling...IT DIDN'T WORK!My son was quite disappointed and so was I...I wanted to return the book but we already circled in it the missing moshlings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Book, 6 July 2011
Anne Clemente "A. Jones" (Maryland USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this book for my daughter, she is 9 and loved the search and find and in particular the secret code to get Blingo! She read every page in the book as she is obsessed with Moshi Monsters. This book is fun and challenging for all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book but you can only use the moshling code once, 15 Jun 2011
My children love Moshi Monsters and really liked this book. Probably better for younger kids though, plus you only get the rare moshling once, so I would have to buy another book for both my children to get him. Bit mean I think!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monster Book, 9 Oct 2011
Had to buy the book to get a code for a moshling called Blingo, a right rip-off. All other moshlings can be collected through the game which you have to pay a membership for. I've heard they have done the same with Dustbin Beiber, the company is using marketing techniques to get extra money out of the kids.
Poor show mind candy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moshimonsters busters lost moshlings!, 21 July 2011
this book is like a wheres wally, but with moshlings instead! suitable for young children, and moshi lovers!
happy reading monsters!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
great book for moshi fans

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›