4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide, with most of the useful information and not too big to carry, 6 Dec 2013
Mr. G. Askounis "giorhus" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Delhi, Agra & Jaipur (Paperback)
The DK guide proved to be quite good. Not too bulky so easy to carry around. Contains most of the information you need for a trip around Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. However, general information about India (culture, religion etc.) and information about the monuments (description of the palaces, their buildings, temples etc) was not very detailed, so sometimes we had to look for an additional guide to get them.
But overall, very satisfied

4.0 out of 5 stars clearly set out and easy to use, 24 Sep 2013
I am using it to plan a trip, not yet been so hope it's accurate, but seems to have all the necessary info. I'm also visiting Udaipur which isn't covered so also bought another guide from Lonely Planet and find I'm using the Eyewitness one more as it has the pictures and explains what you will see. Lonely Planet is good for the travel elements and more depth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to take on trip to India., 30 April 2014
I searched for the ideal book before going on my trip. I had the DK one for China and it was great.....so decided to go for this. It's fairly weighty but packed with info and maps and not too heavy to carry around in your bag. The one of the whole of India is great.....but far too heavy for use on the move. All my friends preferred this to the ones they had. Lots of pics and bite size info so you could dip in and out of it. We had a guide most of the time so I tended to use it to read up before about where we were going....and then to answer any questions I had after we'd been somewhere.....but the info is clear enough to use it instead of a personal guide. The hotels part is spot on as we stayed in several of the ones mentioned. I still look through my China one 3 years on and I'm sure I will often look back at my India one and reminisce too! The Delhi map is great.....personally I would have liked a fold out map of the north of India too so that I could follow our bus and train journeys. Thoroughly recommend this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 9 Jan 2014
Yes I thought the book was very good! and a useful aid whilst in India
The map of Delhi was particularly useful

5.0 out of 5 stars Very prompt delivery, 17 Oct 2013
Ordered on Monday delivered on Tuesday , so pleased with the book as there is more than enough description to plan a trip to the region.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear text and good, 8 July 2014
As per usual DK guides. Clear text and good pictures

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Delhi, Agra & Jaipur by Ranjana Sengupta (Paperback - 1 Aug 2013)
10.49