4.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Prague
Published 8 months ago by Simon Nixon

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but...
Good, but only covered limited city centre. Our hotel and many places visited were off the map.
Published 13 days ago by Robert Kirby

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Prague, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague (Paperback)
Just got back and I found this book very useful in getting around the city of Prague. The section on travel was invaluable, lots of good advice about what ticket to get and how to use the excellent local transport systems. We tried out a number of the restaurants suggested in the book and they were up to standard. Pull out map of the city and a few phrases that you can try out.

Useful information about the places to go and visit, my only negative comment is that some of the pictures / photos used are a little small. However if you are going to visit this is a good guide to have in your pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy hols, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague (Paperback)
Brought this little book for help on my holiday and before I went I had planned the best way to go site seeing understood the tram and metro system great little maps inside and loads of information. Had a great holiday thanx to this book knew all the best place to go can't wait to go back to see the places I couldn't fit in

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Guide, 12 April 2014
D. Grant (Falkirk, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague (Paperback)
I bought as I'd previously purchased the DK travel guide to Berllin - which I though very useful. I especially like the What do in 3 days gives you all the top attractions. Easy to follow, good maps and fantastic informative information.
Love these guides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended guide book, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague (Paperback)
Love the Eyewitness guides and found the Prague guide very useful. The sample itineraries depending on your length of stay proved very useful. I highly recommend these guides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
H. Newman (london UK) - See all my reviews
Great item

5.0 out of 5 stars Staggeringly good guide jam packed with useful information and features, 28 Jun 2014
Paul Smith (Basingstoke UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague (Paperback)
The DK series of books are quality so I had very high expectations that this would also be good and indeed it is!
The book covers pretty much all you need to know about Prague from hotels and getting about to dining and viewing the many delights that Prague has to offer. There are suggestions on getting the most out of Prague depending on how long you are staying. Also some delightful walks.
Something I particularly like is the many attractions with not only details of what you can see but contact and locations. The maps are excellent including some 3D type artist map drawings and there is also a pull out map to saver taking the whole book on your days out.
A useful feature at the back of the book are some useful words and phrases in Czech. The word are spelt correctly in Czech and also phonetically. I will be sure to pack this with me on my travels!
If other books in the series are half as good as this I have no hesitation in recommending them. Make your purchase with the confidence you are getting a truly magnificent guide book that you will not want to part with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague (Paperback)
Fourth visit to Prague this time for twelve days wish we had the guide before
Ordered guide well before we went.Was able to visit places that we had not visited before due to the great information in the guide.
Use this with Google Transit map and you can plan your visits in advance.Put where you are staying and where you want to go and it shows the Tram number/Metro Line and number of stops on where you want to go.We visited somewhere diffrent every day we were there.This is a 1st class travel guide and when we go somewhere again i will buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide to Prague, 30 May 2014
Andrew Macmillan (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague (Paperback)
The DK guides are always good, and this is no exception. The map and illustrations are clear and all the key aspects are covered. Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 19 May 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague (Paperback)
I alway love the DK Eyewitness series. Wonderful illustrations, maps and tour guides, but without the unnecessary details. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 April 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague (Paperback)
Great guidebook with everything you need to know on visiting Prague. Very well laid out and easy to follow. Will definitely consider other DK Eyewitness Travel Guides in the future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague by Vladimir Soukup (Paperback - 1 Oct 2013)