5.0 out of 5 stars Just 6 months to take-off
Published on 29 Sep 2009 by J. Bennett

2.0 out of 5 stars top ten travel guide Sydney
I found this a little disjointed - ok for a general overview. More details about arrivals and transport options would have been helpful.
Published 7 months ago by Diana

5.0 out of 5 stars Just 6 months to take-off, 29 Sep 2009
J. Bennett "Digger" (Markyate, England) - See all my reviews
I have been 6 times to Sydney in the last 9 years, leisure and business. The Guide reflects the changes my friends have told me about and it means I can plan my next short stay at Easter 2010 with confidence. The City is addictive and like London, if you ever get tired of it, be worried. We will stay in the Blue Mountains as well as the Rocks. We will visit the Botanic Gardens, the CBD, Tuaranga Zoo, Manly and use the CityRail, the ferries and water taxis. So much to do, so little time - take DK Eyewitness, it is the only guide I bother with - it covers the lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent guide. Don't visit Sydney without it, 11 May 2006
Thomas Pots "T Pots" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I've just returned from a stay in Sydney (April 2006). I took this little book with me. It was a tremendous help. It is very colourful and nicely arranged. The places that any tourist will definitely want to visit are explained using full colour maps and 3D illustrations that you really can't go wrong with. My only criticism of it is that it doesn't give many prices. Some places are expensive to enter, so knowing the price beforehand, even if it is out of date, gives an indication of its value for money. That said, it is hard to fault this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide, 25 Mar 2010
B. Jerome "Barry J." (Winchester, England) - See all my reviews
This guide book is very easy to use, nicely laid out and easy to follow. It includes the area around Sydney as well as the city and so very useful as we hired a car to explore further afield.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sydney Top 10, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Sydney (Paperback)
Really excellent pocket sized guide that lives up to expectations Good quality clear printing and great maps and detail of the area

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, 16 May 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Sydney (Paperback)
This is a great guide as it is very compact. It is color coded and very easy to find what you are looking for. For me, it was perfect - I don't like guide that are way too big, too many details because I would get lost - I wanted a guide that would have top 10 attractions and nothing more - and I got it. Thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars top ten travel guide Sydney, 4 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 28 April 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Sydney (Paperback)
Exactly what I wanted. After buying previous DK Eyewitness books, I knew it would have everything we needed in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy sized useful guide, 18 April 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Sydney (Paperback)
Excellent book that is a handy size to pop in your bag when you are out and about. Good maps. Gives itinery ideas for different lengths of stay which is very helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide, 10 April 2014
T. Hopkins "1and1" (Woking, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Sydney (Paperback)
This guide looks good to help in planning a trip to Sydney. Plenty of tips and useful information.looking forward yo ours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Mar 2014
J. Bearne - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Sydney (Paperback)
Excellent guide. Has everything you need for exploring Sydney with maps included and is small enough to carry around with you. Thoroughly recommend it!

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Sydney
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Sydney by Steve Womersley (Paperback - 1 May 2013)