5.0 out of 5 stars A great little guide for San Francisco, 31 May 2013
Mr. D. Patel "depakp" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: San Francisco (Paperback)
SO I have just finished using this book to organise our 2 day trip to San Francisco. It has a lot of useful information in it, but I skimmed over certain items as I did not need to worry about them. I aimed for sights and restaurants. After a thorough read, I was able to find all the information I needed. I used the maps which come with the book, and also used some web browsing and reading reviews online. This book was a great place to start and finish as there are far too many things to do, and too many websites to pick from.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who will be going to San Francisco and need a travel guide to get started.

Well worth the investment. Now we have another DK guide for our collection of places we've been. Nice little collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential guide, 12 April 2013
I love everything about this guide - I have more detailed guide books but this is perfect for getting to the heart of what you need to see in San Francisco (or anywhere in fact - all the the top ten guides are great). It's also easy to slip in your pocket when you are out and about. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars DK guide, 13 April 2013
Just another great guide from a great publisher. It gives a good snapshot of San Francisco for the tourist. Easy download to Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Handbook, 22 Nov 2013
Not going to San Francisco till 2014, but this Guide really helps to plan our four days there. One slight criticism is that I find the transport map is rather small print and not easy to follow. The size of book will make it easy to carry and consult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judi W, 21 Feb 2014
Very pleased with my purchase very informative and useful on my kindle.Hotels and resturants and maps particularly useful.also things to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide book, 27 Jan 2014
J. Alker (Wales) - See all my reviews
Highly recommended, easy to follow. Haven't used it as yet but seems to cover everything one needs. Handy to use on kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sufficient guidebook for traveller, 25 Jan 2014
Prompt delivery and good quality. Contents are sufficient for travellers who are going to SF for one or two weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 July 2013
Enjoyable book to read and to take with us while travelling. Read the reviews before purchasing. Cant go wrong buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need for a great trip to San Francisco, 12 July 2013
L. Johnston - See all my reviews
I've recently come back from a trip to the USA and San Francisco was always going to be on the cards. I was looking for a compact, easy to navigate, yet information packed guide to educate me on what to see/do/eat/drink/avoid, and this definitely didn't disappoint.

It's worth having a read through before you go just so you have an idea of how to plan your trip, but once the bare bones are in place you can easily rely on this to fill in the gaps and make the most of every hour.

I only had four days in which to enjoy the city and I've come back feeling that I've not missed out on anything crucial - very important when you're not sure if/when you'll be back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quick reference, 29 Jun 2013
Once again an ideal reference book to carry with you when exploring the town. Maps and tips very useful, especially when combined with the DK Eyewitness California guide.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: San Francisco
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: San Francisco by Jeffrey Kennedy (Paperback - 1 Mar 2013)
Used & New from: 4.78