Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 July 2013
My son is 7 and he loved learning more about the characters in his favourite wii game "Lego Batman 2" - the wording is simple to understand. There is not a story to follow as such, just snippets of information. Overall he was happy with the book.
Great book for encouraging a child to read my son refuses to read his school books so we purchased this as he is a huge batman fan mainly to encourage him to read it had a great effect he read and read it and for us it really encouraged him to carry on reading and he is now reading his school books I would happily recommend it.
on 21 March 2013
As you would expect this book has lots of photos of the Lego Batman 2 game characters, however its laid out not in a story but heres a picture of superman, batman etc with a sentence about them. Then it moves into double page pictures of the Lego sets, eg heres Catwoman on her Catcycle shes stolen a diamond etc, if you are familiar with the Lego Batman products or own any of them I'm sure you will recognise the photos from the boxes, its a bit lazy to throw them together and call it a book, it's more like an advert to buy more lego. I was expecting a story book, my 4 year old likes it, but from an adult point of view a bit pointless and non-engaging.
on 29 April 2013
I bought this book for my 4 year old who is mad on lego. He starts school in September and I wanted to try and start him looking at words as I point and read. I have some of the pre-level one books as well but as he likes lego, it is easier getting him to look at the words and the picture.
on 9 July 2013
THOUGHT IT WAS A DVD BUT WHEN IT CAME I REALIZED IT WAS A BOOK, NEVER THE LESS MY SON IS REALLY HAPPY...HE IS A MEGA LEGO BATMAN FAN AND I THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD TO!
on 11 August 2013
We really enjoyed reading about the Batmobile and Batman' s fight against the villains such as Two-Face and The Joker. The diagrams were exciting !!
on 4 September 2013
My boy liked it only to see different lego parts, tho he was very interested I reckon they could have made the short stories more interesting
on 16 November 2013
Downloaded on kindle app on phone for my son to read but text too small to read and no way to make it larger!
on 30 August 2014
An excellent transaction and I am delighted with my purchase thank you :o)
on 11 December 2014
Son loves this book. Been read over and over.