4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young lego fans
My son is 7 and he loved learning more about the characters in his favourite wii game "Lego Batman 2" - the wording is simple to understand. There is not a story to follow as such, just snippets of information. Overall he was happy with the book.
Published 13 months ago by K. Goode

1.0 out of 5 stars text too small
Downloaded on kindle app on phone for my son to read but text too small to read and no way to make it larger!
Published 9 months ago by S. REID

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young lego fans, 19 July 2013
K. Goode (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heroes in Action (LEGO DC Super Heroes, Level 2) (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars text too small, 16 Nov 2013
S. REID - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 4 Sep 2013
My boy liked it only to see different lego parts, tho he was very interested I reckon they could have made the short stories more interesting

5.0 out of 5 stars The book was brilliant, 11 Aug 2013
We really enjoyed reading about the Batmobile and Batman' s fight against the villains such as Two-Face and The Joker. The diagrams were exciting !!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 9 July 2013
THOUGHT IT WAS A DVD BUT WHEN IT CAME I REALIZED IT WAS A BOOK, NEVER THE LESS MY SON IS REALLY HAPPY...HE IS A MEGA LEGO BATMAN FAN AND I THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD TO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps attention and good for learning to read, 29 April 2013
K. Crockett (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my 4 year old who is mad on lego. He starts school in September and I wanted to try and start him looking at words as I point and read. I have some of the pre-level one books as well but as he likes lego, it is easier getting him to look at the words and the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars More like a book of adverts!, 21 Mar 2013
LornaA (Surrey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
As you would expect this book has lots of photos of the Lego Batman 2 game characters, however its laid out not in a story but heres a picture of superman, batman etc with a sentence about them. Then it moves into double page pictures of the Lego sets, eg heres Catwoman on her Catcycle shes stolen a diamond etc, if you are familiar with the Lego Batman products or own any of them I'm sure you will recognise the photos from the boxes, its a bit lazy to throw them together and call it a book, it's more like an advert to buy more lego. I was expecting a story book, my 4 year old likes it, but from an adult point of view a bit pointless and non-engaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heroes in Action.., 9 Feb 2013
I bought this for two reasons, one for myself as a comic collector a little diverse from the norm and secondly but more importantly to enhance my granchildrens reading.

As they know these superheroes the text and wording help them identify reading as being fun and not something you have to do because the teacher tells you to.

I have many other type reader books of this kind and all my grandchildren love picking up and browsing through.

Heroes in Action (LEGO DC Super Heroes, Level 2)
Heroes in Action (LEGO DC Super Heroes, Level 2) by Victoria Taylor (Hardcover - 1 Feb 2013)