4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a short break
Like us , I suspect that most people would use this book before and during a short-break to Paris.

Published on 15 Aug 2011 by Clarryman

3.0 out of 5 stars Go the 'whole hog' and get the standard Rough Guide
This is ok for a short trip but doesn't begin to compare with the standard Rough Guide. I ended up not taking this item to Paris and opted for a slightly outdated Rough Guide from the library instead.
Published 12 months ago by JulianB

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a short break, 15 Aug 2011

The maps and information are very clear and it's handily broken down into geopgraphical areas. We certainly got our money's worth out of this book during a weekend break. The information on the different ticketing options for RER and the Metro was very helpful - a word of warning though, the prices are well out of date so check before you go.

The metro map in the front could do to be a bit bigger but as the Paris metro is a lot easier to navigate than the Tube that's only a minor quibble.

3.0 out of 5 stars Go the 'whole hog' and get the standard Rough Guide, 23 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars well organized, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Pocket Rough Guide Paris (Pocket Rough Guides) (Paperback)
Very clear. It has been divide into neighbourhoods, so it is really helpful and complete. Its size is appropriate and easy to hold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little guide, 18 Nov 2012
Mr. D. L. Pennington (Wigan Manchester England) - See all my reviews
Good little guide, I prefare the Rough Guide range to Lonley Planet and others, more information and better laid out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Information without any rubbish, 13 May 2014
The information I needed without any tourist committees propaganda. All in all very good as well as informative top marks

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Paris guide, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pocket Rough Guide Paris (Pocket Rough Guides) (Paperback)
I love this guide, we used it every day. Whole Paris is divided into sections on the map inside the cover, than book breaks down each section separately. Tuba map inside (couldn't live without it), as well as large removable map.

2.0 out of 5 stars pocket but too pocket, 28 Jan 2014
I bought this as I thought it would provide a brief overview. It is too brief to be of any use. I was disappointed and had to buy another book. I would not buy any of these guides again

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pocket Rough Guide Paris (Pocket Rough Guides) (Paperback)
I always use pocket rough guides and they never let me down! Handy little maps and ideas of where to eat and drink

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful!, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pocket Rough Guide Paris (Pocket Rough Guides) (Paperback)
Used this rough guide on a recent trip to Paris. We found it very useful, a good size to fit in your bag. The little map inside was really
helpful. Good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Used a lot, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pocket Rough Guide Paris (Pocket Rough Guides) (Paperback)
Helped a great deal with my trip, followeed it's recommendations and had a great stay. Always use Rough Guide to assist my research

Pocket Rough Guide Paris (Pocket Rough Guides)
Pocket Rough Guide Paris (Pocket Rough Guides) by Ruth Blackmore (Paperback - 1 Feb 2013)
5.59